+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Has any team ever?

Has any team ever?

Reached the opening of the second transfer window with less points than they had at the closure of the previous transfer window?

We had 6 points at the closure of window 1, so need to pick up 9 points between now and the end of December to avoid this

Bournemouth H..........0
    Fulham A.................. 0
    QPR H.......................1
    Bristol C A.................1
    Blackpool H................3
    Cardiff A....................0
    WBA H......................1
    Stoke A.....................1

Probably not. So a new record, hurrah!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Reached the opening of the second transfer window with less points than they had at the closure of the previous transfer window?

We had 6 points at the closure of window 1, so need to pick up 9 points between now and the end of December to avoid this

Bournemouth H..........0
    Fulham A.................. 0
    QPR H.......................1
    Bristol C A.................1
    Blackpool H................3
    Cardiff A....................0
    WBA H......................1
    Stoke A.....................1

Probably not. So a new record, hurrah!
    I'm more interested in, and still marginally hopeful of, getting enough points by season end. Tomorrow will be pivotal in that

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I'm more interested in, and still marginally hopeful of, getting enough points by season end. Tomorrow will be pivotal in that
    Don't worry, I've heard Diane Abbott has a second job outside parliament and will be adding up the league table from now on.

Champions it is by Easter.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Don't worry, I've heard Diane Abbott has a second job outside parliament and will be adding up the league table from now on.

Says the guy who states complete fabrications and assumptions as the truth! Look at thine own flaws before calling out others, especially someone who is far more intelligent than you, though clearly thats a significant majority of the population!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Says the guy who states complete fabrications and assumptions as the truth! Look at thine own flaws before calling out others, especially someone who is far more intelligent than you, though clearly thats a significant majority of the population!
    Ah the grinch is back! i thought that was quite amusing TTR

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

Don't worry about other comments TTR, I found it funny

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Don't worry about other comments TTR, I found it funny
    Which says it all about both of you! Pillocks!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Which says it all about both of you! Pillocks!
    Had a bad day Sawale?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)