+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greatest new firm derbies

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    It’s a decent wee fixture to watch when the champs are no playing lol. Tomorrow’s semi will be a wee bitty better though. Haha

Yes stevie did well to lift a Scottish title, sellic did look like they would win 10 in a row but he stopped them. He deserves a lot of credit. Loads actually for that as we would never hear the end of it. Obviously villa is just a stepping stone to liverpool. Cant blame him for trying his luck and all the best to him there. GVB is a better manager so it’s worked out good, could see us dominating for a while under Giovanni ��
    Yes Steven has got a move to a big club now with a great history and tradition so fair play to him . I suppose he will be the incentive for the new manager to try and win a trophy in his first 3 years and knows if he can do that he could be managing in the premier league .
    I always laugh at the gullibility of fans when they are actually shocked that a manager would leave Celtic or indeed Sevco as soon as a premiership club shows any interest, always get a good laugh at that !

The Cabbage one up.......*****-Bear might need to wait awhile for another "New Firm" final.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    The Cabbage one up.......*****-Bear might need to wait awhile for another "New Firm" final.
    2 now.

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    2 now.
    Penalty incoming…

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Penalty incoming…
    Surprisingly for Hibs.

[QUOTE=Teddy Bear;39913857]It’s a decent wee fixture to watch when the champs are no playing lol. Tomorrow’s semi will be a wee bitty better though. Haha

To be fair to the lad he got that spot on it’s been fair enjoyable so far 😂😂👏🏻👏🏻

So no New Firm final for the loveable in-bred.

Teddy Bear - you should be proud of your team tonight. Given you have only been in existence for 10 years and have never won a proper cup competition in Scotland to have run the might Hibs so close and holding them to only a two goal victory is a great achievement for you rookies. I'm sure if you keep trying your day will come that you can compete with the more established clubs in cup competitions.

It's a shame that Stephen missed the game, I've lost track of why he wasn't there today - any ideas?

I thought that the continual subbing off of forwards and bringing on holding midfielders (shame for the rat by the way) that you did in the second half helped you hold it to an honourable defeat. Made good sense to me as the last thing a young and upcoming club like yourself need would be a heavy defeat in one of your first visits to Hampden.

Don't be too downhearted tonight, I'm sure you will win your first cup in the coming decades as long as you don't go bust before then of course

Mon the cabbage. I'm sure the OP loves Hibs.

I’m just really pleased that whoever was in charge of the Sevconians today managed to come straight in and continue their proud tradition of getting pumped out of EVERY domestic cup competition they have EVER entered in their short EXISTENCE! Stevie G was always going to be a hard act to follow , it’s not easy getting pumped out of every cup by “lesser” teams but fair play they’ve managed to continue where he left off so well done that’s impressive. Wouldn’t you agree Teddy old boy ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12