+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 106 of 183 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1823

Thread: The funsters

I think Pressley would do a fantastic job there keeping them on their current trajectory towards oblivion but surely they should turn to the Pundit who knows everything there is to know about football - after the final whistle blows
    It has to be McCann of the tika taka.

The Mole has no info whatsoever regarding Elvis,he did say that Maloney was scunnered with the terms and conditions that WGS expected him to work under.Wee Sean 006 apparently told Wee GS,"You are attempting to appoint a head coach with no power or control in the changing room so why don't you just do the job?."

Pure speculation on my part but after 3 weeks and the famous 5 now down to zero is WGS making an appointment impossible for all candidates to accept so as either he himself or his son are the only men left standing?.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The Mole has no info whatsoever regarding Elvis,he did say that Maloney was scunnered with the terms and conditions that WGS expected him to work under.Wee Sean 006 apparently told Wee GS,"You are attempting to appoint a head coach with no power or control in the changing room so why don't you just do the job?."
    My mole said Maloney was offered 30 quid a week but that included cutting John's grass and checking his emails daily. Apparently Sean thought about it for what seemed like no time at all then told them to ram it.

I think my Mole is wrong though. It's more likely Maloney saw the state of Dens and just got straight back in his car.

They've entered the Tenants 6's because Nelms thought it was a tournament for clubs who rent their grounds from a Landlord.

The Courier did state that they were the tenants sixes kings of Scotland and Hollywood was sure to follow,FACT.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0455590/

I thought that funny lots self professed proclamation of being the big team, and announcement of 1300 season tickets sold would have tempted Maloney to sign on too.

As we move into week 4 of who will fill the Dens Park hot seat the search has went global.WGS and the Yes/No man have identified candidates from Russia and Australia.The lads in Section 18 stand ready to put big Z's or marsupials on their banners and flags in tribute.Closer to home my mole tells me that a coach already in place Dave Mackay has thrown his hat into the ring however he is down the pecking order as the other two(Gavin Rae and Peter Leven)tick the ex Hun box.

My Mole has just informed me that ex Blackburn Rovers manager Steve Kean has joined a new list drawn up by WGS.So we have went from a shortlist of 5 down to zero but have a new list of 4.Its got to be admired how thorough the Wee Man and John have been regarding this appointment.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    My Mole has just informed me that ex Blackburn Rovers manager Steve Kean has joined a new list drawn up by WGS.So we have went from a shortlist of 5 down to zero but have a new list of 4.Its got to be admired how thorough the Wee Man and John have been regarding this appointment.
    The perfectly bad appointment process

No time for new manager to judge who’s going out, all the likely ins are being cherry picked by other clubs

No punters encouraged to buy season tickets

Meanwhile the rot at the core of Dens continues to fester, both physically with the state of the stands, and the strachanisation of their administration

Guess the next chat will be about limited funds and wage cuts

It’s the collateral damage that stands out, the rest is self inflicted

Page 106 of 183 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)