+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 119 of 184 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1840

Thread: The funsters

Well we’re all going to have egg on our faces anyway as HMS Piss The League sets sail tomorrow to, er, piss the league.

Apparently.

Was jack playing games with media or where they just making up s—- earlier in the week when he was meant to be playing down rumours linking Middleton to us?

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Was jack playing games with media or where they just making up s—- earlier in the week when he was meant to be playing down rumours linking Middleton to us?
    This is a thread about funsters... Dimwit

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    This is a thread about funsters... Dimwit
    Doh!

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Doh!
    Hahaha no offence intended mate, was just a continuation of earlier in the thread. In answer to the question though, I'd imagine it's just normal practice for a manager not to blab things to the press before the deal is done. Neilson did the same with Shankland I think.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Well we’re all going to have egg on our faces anyway as HMS Piss The League sets sail tomorrow to, er, piss the league.

Apparently.

If they can't win it comfortably this year they never will, weakest it's been in years and they pay about 50% more than the next highest wages in the league

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    This has got to be the one-liner of the 22/23 season even before is starts
    Another one who doesn't do irony oh dear 🎈🚀🙆🙈😀

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    If they can't win it comfortably this year they never will, weakest it's been in years and they pay about 50% more than the next highest wages in the league
    More made up stats...did you feel the need to come on because ADS mentioned dimwits....Killie tomorrow?📻📻📻

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Another one who doesn't do irony oh dear 🎈🚀🙆🙈😀
    I do irony "dimwit" but I can also see when someone is trying to dig themselves out of a hole after making a chunt of themselves.

Question - Do the posters on DeeMad ever discuss football?

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    I do irony "dimwit" but I can also see when someone is trying to dig themselves out of a hole after making a chunt of themselves.

Question - Do the posters on DeeMad ever discuss football?
    Posters? Dee mad? Good one

Page 119 of 184 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)