+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 182 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: The funsters

Phuk having anything whatsoever to do with The Fun. Away and play in Perth or Arbroath

See they’re on about building houses on the Toxic Dump . Haha guid luck with that.

What a farce of a club they are.

Apparently they want to buy it back so they can knock it down and build a pepa guardiola land.

Eh was told years ago that Dens was apparently part of the Fleming Trust? This meant only sports related building ie football stadia, ice arena etc could be built on the land. Maybe nonsense, but it could be the reason some of the property building owners have not actually built anything on the land

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    Apparently they want to buy it back so they can knock it down and build a pepa guardiola land.
    Read that the funster yanks want to buy Dens, knock the stadium down and sell the land to property developers, this so they can kick start nou campie with the profits raised from the sale of the hovel. Begs the question though, how much profit could possibly be derived after purchasing the ground from JB, then bringing in contractors to demolish and remove the debris, coz I wouldn’t imagine it would be cheap to remove all that sh*te? then after that is done, they would need to find a property developer willing to purchase the land from them. Let’s remember, Dens is not situated in Broughty Ferry, or the more affluent outskirts of Dundee, so they ain’t gonna get top dollar for the land what could possibly go wrong

FTD4life

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    Payment would be guaranteed if we accepted tablet instead of money?
    only if it's melt in the mooth.

I must be missing something here, if you owned a property/land, would you sell it knowing it would be immediately sold for a profit or would you sell it yourself for maximum cost.

Quote Originally Posted by ROMA84 View Post
    I must be missing something here, if you owned a property/land, would you sell it knowing it would be immediately sold for a profit or would you sell it yourself for maximum cost.
    That was my first thought, however, if you owned the land and had previously checked all this out and the figures just didn’t add up, then maybe, just maybe you’d consider selling the land to some utter nobjockeys who think they are cleverer than you? Just saying like
    Then again, they did promise to buy Scott Robertson back from us

FTD4life

I would imagine that a move to Gayfield would whet the appetite of your average Funster as lets be honest here its a massive upgrade on Dens and they would nearly manage to fill the home end.

Although i freely admit the Dees are by far the biggest club in the city i somehow could not see United ground sharing with the Lichties but that can be put down to Bedsit snobbery on my part.At least the Dees know their place in Scottish football and fair play to them.

Nothing, but nothing, will ever beat this Funny golden nugget………

https://www.theguardian.com/football...nited-scotland

Page 5 of 182 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)