+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 53 of 182 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: The funsters

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    I have seen it - WTAF? 3 first half subs too. How many ASSists did the wing wizard get btw?
    Man's a genius don't you know

I feel sorry for Mark McGhee. What's Strachan's role at Dens & what's the score with his gig at Celtic? They need to look at that, not sacking McPake.

Could confusion be their enemy?
    They have a McGhee & another McGhee, a Mullen & a McMullan, a McCowan & a McGowan, a McGinn & a Mulligan.
    Couldn't blame them for sending out the wrong team.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Could confusion be their enemy?
    They have a McGhee & another McGhee, a Mullen & a McMullan, a McCowan & a McGowan, a McGinn & a Mulligan.
    Couldn't blame them for sending out the wrong team.
    Nah, I think they are just absolutely shyte

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    I feel sorry for Mark McGhee. What's Strachan's role at Dens & what's the score with his gig at Celtic? They need to look at that, not sacking McPake.
    Hope he’s still there for the derby

Cheer up mark McGhee

The gnome dissed the snake and gambled on coco the clown,

Strachan must stay :-)

(Would be nice if they sat next to each other and held hands)

Doonsters 👍

Quote Originally Posted by shed-buoy View Post
    Hope he’s still there for the derby

Cheer up mark McGhee

The gnome dissed the snake and gambled on coco the clown,

Strachan must stay :-)

(Would be nice if they sat next to each other and held hands)
    Mind when all the funsters had hard tadgers about Strachan coming in?--his extensive book of contacts etc. Well, there's the contacts he's got. No place for old pensioners in the modern game. McGhee is aboot having a heart-attack anytime someone goes near him with a phone. It's only gonna get funnier too. Perhaps Peter can teach him about smart phones and emojis.

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    Mind when all the funsters had hard tadgers about Strachan coming in?--his extensive book of contacts etc. Well, there's the contacts he's got. No place for old pensioners in the modern game. McGhee is aboot having a heart-attack anytime someone goes near him with a phone. It's only gonna get funnier too. Perhaps Peter can teach him about smart phones and emojis.
    It’s a car crash in slow motion. Mcpake may have got them to the playoffs, under McGhee its hard to see them avoiding a straight drop.

Who’s that sitting in the Hun Stand
    Who’s that knocking back the phone
    Looks like Mark McGhee to me
    And he’s gone and phucked the Dee
    And he’ll no be in the dugout any more

McPake would have had a go v Livi at home no doubt about it.McGhee and Rusk looked at footage of Livi and said they are very good going forward so we will play similar to the Celtic game with a 5-3-2 at Dens.

They also elected to leave out their creative players ie Charlie,Niall McGinn and The Groin Stroker sacrificing their attacking threat to keep it solid at the back.According to my mole the plan was to introduce ALL of them in the 2nd half once Livi had tired with the game in the balance.

The plan never worked,FACT.

My mole was sitting in TheAuldHunStand and two coaches from Hibs were there(they play them next week),once it went to 0-3 they had seen enough and left.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 27-02-2022 at 10:52 AM.

Page 53 of 182 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)