+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 63 of 183 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast

Thread: The funsters

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Ah the trophy to end all trophies, must feel marvellous.
    No trophy...but for ONCE you're right...it did feel marvellous...still does and is really pleasing that you all still remember it even though not many of you were there
    CW33😄

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    No trophy...but for ONCE you're right...it did feel marvellous...still does and is really pleasing that you all still remember it even though not many of you were there
    CW33��
    Of course no trophy

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    CW33😄

And right there is why you're called The Fun.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    They'll always have Wagner I guess. Although with their financial issues I'd imagine they might be regretting his hefty appearance fee

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Why they care so much about us? Yeah I would laugh and taunt other way round but 6 years later its the best thing they have. Well apart from the Adolf flag. I was at that game - it was proper sh!t but like the Celtic game when we down in 95. It was funny the mental ness of them. But I'm afraid I was very very drunk. I won't be at derby as I will be entertaining Trump at the time - I will laugh, I will .... err get excited about Europe possibilities again, be relieved I thought we were dooooomed this season and wonder more about what we can do than what will happen to them. Thats just me (and all Arabs) - shed rule first. Again though advice to all BNBs looking in - alcohol is the answer in the short term and trophies and Europe the answer in long term.

I doubt Dundee will ever win a trophy again nor play in Europe.

Pleasing.

Name:  harry4.jpg
Views: 733
Size:  83.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Name:  harry4.jpg
Views: 733
Size:  83.8 KB
    Is that peter?

Would explain a lot tbh

BP33 trying to get me banned. Clearly a Russian oil bot. love. bit of d mad at times

BP33 trying to get me banned. Clearly a Russian oil bot. love. bit of d mad at times
    Had to go on and leave a comment about deranged saying we are notorious for not sending home clubs money for tickets right away from a club that didn't pay buissness and closed because they went into administration twice . THE FUN RIGHT ENOUGH

British Petroleum is clearly fizzin’ - these trading sanctions because of Mad Vlad are clearly creating merry hell for the oil giant.

Page 63 of 183 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)