+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 99 of 184 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast

Thread: The funsters

Think the thread is gone but I'm sure he replied later in it and ended the post with a deeluded

"now the city is left left with two Motherwell sized clubs"

A certain club got outnumbered at home against the same Motherwell with an overall attendance way inferior to most Utd away followings in a relatively recent cup game I recall

Can't bring himself to admit that Utd are much bigger club than both, quite easily and have done just fine with another club on our door step who had a healthy head start on us

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Think the thread is gone but I'm sure he replied later in it and ended the post with a deeluded

A certain club got outnumbered at home against the same Motherwell with an overall attendance way inferior to most Utd away followings in a relatively recent cup game I recall

Can't bring himself to admit that Utd are much bigger club than both, quite easily and have done just fine with another club on our door step who had a healthy head start on us
    We've been the biggest club in the city since they got relegated in 76 and the 6th biggest in Scotland. That was when there status as a big club in Scotland never mind the city ended. Yoyo club since then. A brief moment of glory if you can call it that in the early 2000's that ended with 2 administration's cups if that is classed as success. Lol.
    DEELUDED FC.

That's Charlie away according to my mole who text me a wee while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

I would say he's either A- an arab on the wind up. B- someone with social or mental issues. or C- a tormented 40 something year old.

Claims to be a Dundonian but has no idea where Charleston is!!!!! Says Irish immigrants have damaged Dundee!! Constantly asks other Funsters what it was like back in the day. Has conversations with himself at 1,2,3 in the morning. An absolute dingbat of the highest order who has been totally and mentally destroyed by Dundee United FC.

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    I would say he's either A- an arab on the wind up. B- someone with social or mental issues. or C- a tormented 40 something year old.

Claims to be a Dundonian but has no idea where Charleston is!!!!! Says Irish immigrants have damaged Dundee!! Constantly asks other Funsters what it was like back in the day. Has conversations with himself at 1,2,3 in the morning. An absolute dingbat of the highest order who has been totally and mentally destroyed by Dundee United FC.
    That's a pretty fair reflection i reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Charlie delivers the official Club response to Cobra’s bizarre ramblins’…………………….

Funny 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    That's Charlie away according to my mole who text me a wee while ago.
    A legenderry yo yo skipper who led the club up to the Premiership and doon again.

He'll get a night at the whitehall theatre 10 year from now.

see the admins have had to post an apology for Cobra's anti catholic hate speech.

Quote Originally Posted by FTFun View Post
    A legenderry yo yo skipper who led the club up to the Premiership and doon again.

He'll get a night at the whitehall theatre 10 year from now.
    They just love a HunFest bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy na na nanha na na!!!.

Page 99 of 184 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)