+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 182 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: The funsters

Quote Originally Posted by PT_Arab View Post
    The Fun are currently one point ahead of county. If we beat County and the Fun don’t lose then they go further ahead. I’d call that gaining ground - making gains in the battle to stay off the bottom.

On the previous point - if your lot loose then they go bottom if United also lose. If United win then Dundee will definitely stay off the bottom regardless of their own result. But you want United to lose no matter what. Can you please confirm this is correct?
    Can you not read🙈🙈🙈

I think I can read, yes. I’m just struggling to believe what I’m reading - you would rather United lose, even if it means your team dropping to the bottom of the league? Thus confirming what we have always said - that to you, United’s failure is more important than the Fun’s success. Something that your lot always deny.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Yeah well done...only takes a bit of thought...😄
    Peter do you really support the funny team or have you just been kidding us on yeah wee rascal? You spend a decent amount of time on this board and you are willing us to get beat so that the funsters have a chance of going back to where they belong at the bottom. I beat you really post on this board wearing tangerine tinted glasses. 🖤🧡

Quote Originally Posted by PT_Arab View Post
    I think I can read, yes. I’m just struggling to believe what I’m reading - you would rather United lose, even if it means your team dropping to the bottom of the league? Thus confirming what we have always said - that to you, United’s failure is more important than the Fun’s success. Something that your lot always deny.
    You've really got it bad

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Peter do you really support the funny team or have you just been kidding us on yeah wee rascal? You spend a decent amount of time on this board and you are willing us to get beat so that the funsters have a chance of going back to where they belong at the bottom. I beat you really post on this board wearing tangerine tinted glasses. 🖤🧡
    Na sorry you're wrong...anyway do you not have to wear an orange boiler suit with those glasses😄😄

I knew my dilemma post number 54 would be dilemma for Peter once he had googled the maths.

Quick question Peter
    Last game of season your lot have finished and as it stands are joint bottom with team x, your lot have a worse goal difference,
    We are playing team x and the kick off was delayed.
    Do you want us to win? Yes or No will do
    I do expect you to ignore but would be I interested in your reply

surely we would roll over and relegate them

it would be better than winning a trophy

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Na sorry you're wrong...anyway do you not have to wear an orange boiler suit with those glasses����
    you know he's right Peter - yer a shedboy in denial

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I knew my dilemma post number 54 would be dilemma for Peter once he had googled the maths.
    hey GB hope you are well mate

Page 8 of 182 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)