+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season tickets 24-25

Season tickets 24-25

Still competitively priced and on general sale tomorrow. I’d imagine we will have record sales this year and have the sixth largest ticket holding support in the league

Genuinely excited already

Quote Originally Posted by shed-buoy View Post
    Still competitively priced and on general sale tomorrow. I’d imagine we will have record sales this year and have the sixth largest ticket holding support in the league

Genuinely excited already

I think the next sales period starts Friday and not tomorrow as they extended the renewal period for existing holders ??
    I think I read this somewhere but might be wrong.
    We've renewed and are looking forward to the new season.
    I hope a few of the 11500 united fans there v partick take a season ticket as that was one of the best football atmospheres I've experienced anywhere let alone at united so hopefully some people get the "bug " again.

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan123 View Post
    I think the next sales period starts Friday and not tomorrow as they extended the renewal period for existing holders ??
    I hope a few of the 11500 united fans there v partick take a season ticket as that was one of the best football atmospheres I've experienced anywhere let alone at united so hopefully some people get the "bug " again.
    IIRC we sold about 6500 last season despite dropping down a division. There's definitely a feelgood atmosphere around the club so it's possible a few of that extra gate on Friday might sign up.

But I think most will wait to see who we sign and how we perform in the early games. If we do well I could see PATG being popular next season.

Hopefully majority renew as even for the Prem this seasons crowds are comfortable 6th in the country, this seasons average 8408 with not much away support compared to the over 30,000 away fans minimum that have entered dens this season and sees them with an average of around 6900

Last season was horrendous but seen us average 9460 without derbies and coming 12th, think with renewed optimism and a continuation of the support we've had this season then we could match or beat that and get closer to a 5 figure average

Pending them sorting the fair play out and giving us the shed for derbies and games against Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs for a start (3500 is enough for away fans in JK and FP)

what a difference in mood from just after that Dunfermline game

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan123 View Post

Just checked, early bird sales for new customers start Friday 10th May.

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    what a difference in mood from just after that Dunfermline game
    Night and Day mate.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)