+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: The funsters

peter has to clutch at the very thinnest of straws because he's never seen his team win anything, ever! He will keep posting the same old guff time and time again because he simply has nothing else to bring to the table. I can honestly see him punching the air when he feels like he's put one over on one of us, doing a full on Danny Dyer t shirt over his head running round his bedroom to celebrate his victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    peter has to clutch at the very thinnest of straws because he's never seen his team win anything, ever! He will keep posting the same old guff time and time again because he simply has nothing else to bring to the table. I can honestly see him punching the air when he feels like he's put one over on one of us, doing a full on Danny Dyer t shirt over his head running round his bedroom to celebrate his victory.
    Aye The Groin Stroker assist bet springs to mind.

An 18 month deal for a player who has done SFA for 2 years tells me that McPoke and Nelms have completely lost the plot.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    An 18 month deal for a player who has done SFA for 2 years tells me that McPoke and Nelms have completely lost the plot.
    The Funsters saying same thing . This was meant to be a exciting signing but not according to the forums 😄

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    The Funsters saying same thing . This was meant to be a exciting signing but not according to the forums ��
    They are screaming oot for defensive stability so they go and sign a 34 year old winger who's legs have gone,only the FUN springs to mind.

Mate of McPoke’s - check
    Over The Hill - check
    Looking for a last payday - check
    Unwanted by previous Club who can’t believe their luck taking said player off their hands - check
    ‘Big’ (for Funny FC) Name who doesn’t actually fit into a coherent transfer strategy - check

Yep, standard.
    Last edited by JamesMcClean; 24-01-2022 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    They are screaming oot for defensive stability so they go and sign a 34 year old winger who's legs have gone,only the FUN springs to mind.
    They reckon defender from celtic or MCcart from St Johnstone next signing so probably get some 35y striker instead . We putting bid in for Scott Allen according to them

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Had this one with you before Shedka...over 17000 Dee's that day ...still more than United have ever had against either side of the old firm at Hampden FACT
    Sad, sad, sad

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Mate of McPoke’s - check
    Over The Hill - check
    Looking for a last payday - check
    Unwanted by previous Club who can’t believe their luck taking said player off their hands - check
    ‘Big’ (for Funny FC) Name who doesn’t actually fit into a coherent transfer strategy - check

Yep, standard.
    Craig Curran springs to mind 😅

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    Sad, sad, sad
    This thread was sent to me a few week back, explains all you need to know about the Funsters’ pain.

“ im 49 and for my entire life supporting dundee is been one disappointment after another.

just 1 major trophy before i shuffle off to wherever would be f**cking nice.”

“ I'm 34 so obviously never seen any major trophy sadly... If that's not bad enough my English team is Fulham so I don't even know if I remember what a trophy looks like...”

“ 54 and like most others have seen us win heehaw other than old div 1”

One of them Peter?? Would explain a lot.

Page 21 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)