+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 178 of 182 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 1817

Thread: The funsters

Did gers not have flooding problems at ibrox in the past? I know for a fact there was a match against us that was called off when we were out side the ground. Might be memory playing tricks but seem to recall other call offs

I’m sure the Huns had a game off no that long ago for waterlogged pitch. Can’t find any details online as any search just brings up pages of Hun frothing and ripping into the Fun.

The Fun’s pitch is a disaster mess and has been for a while however this is way over the top from The peepul and the “Club”

Nothing new there then. Hope they fail in the league and both cheeks then Fek aff to Engurland or the Atlantic League or Ocean or wherever. They have both phukd Scottish Football for the 45 + years I’ve been going and it continues.

However on this occasion they have point

It's the fun who have made a mockery of Scottish football here, has been a minter with that pitch in recent weeks

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Yip. F*ck the Huns. C*nts.
    Seconded

But also, FTD!!

😂

I think they will get a 75k fine...with 60k suspended on the basis that they will get it fixed for next season.
    Rangers have a brass neck, though, considering their fans had the old songbook out last weekend and were flinging stuff at the Celtic staff....doesn't seem to be much coverage from that! But anyhoo...f#ck the both of them..hope they both go to the wall!

The one massive beneficiary in the pitch debacle have been local amateur side Tayside Fire Brigade who's game went ahead that night.Without going into too much detail a team run by Arabs have been saluted by the national press for trolling The Funsters, have been mentioned by The Rangers manager,were in The Sun and were spoken about on Talksport.

They won their game that night and were congratulated by a few different fan groups and were offered a new sponsorship deal to boot.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 12-04-2024 at 04:45 AM.

Sunday cup gemme live on TV. First call aff in years for waterlogged pitch. We were in middle of Glasgow when gemme called. Had whole of top tier of broomloan road sold out by Utd fans. Over 5k Arabs in Glasgow at call of time. Nothing to do with Rangers apparently having 3-4 pls failing fitness test.

Quote Originally Posted by dodetap View Post
    Sunday cup gemme live on TV. First call aff in years for waterlogged pitch. We were in middle of Glasgow when gemme called. Had whole of top tier of broomloan road sold out by Utd fans. Over 5k Arabs in Glasgow at call of time. Nothing to do with Rangers apparently having 3-4 pls failing fitness test.
    Remember it well - nothing to with the hose which had ‘accidentally’ been left running on the middle of the pitch. Allegedly of course

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    I’m sure the Huns had a game off no that long ago for waterlogged pitch. Can’t find any details online as any search just brings up pages of Hun frothing and ripping into the Fun.

The Fun’s pitch is a disaster mess and has been for a while however this is way over the top from The peepul and the “Club”

Nothing new there then. Hope they fail in the league and both cheeks then Fek aff to Engurland or the Atlantic League or Ocean or wherever. They have both phukd Scottish Football for the 45 + years I’ve been going and it continues.
    Ive got to agree with pretty much all of this.

The Funs pitch is obviously a mess and its been a good laugh at their expense but I think the Zombies are way over the top and are in no place to suggested anyone is embarrassing Scottish football given their continuing turning a blind on to literally thousand of their fans on a weekly basis subjecting millions of people throughout the uk and abroad to 90minutes of bile and bigotry .

Also i notice yesterday its now suggested the match should have been played on the 3rd and the Hunz got it switched so as they had a free week in lead up to the old firm game.
    I guarantee if that was us or the Fun or any other side in Scotland asking the SPL to move a match so as we could have a free week in the lead up to a game, regardless who it was against in the league , we would soon be told to feck off .

They are a victim of their own favouritism within the corridors of power and its great seeing the west coat media going in to total meltdown over this

Quote Originally Posted by nobanforme View Post
    banned for telling the truth. Dundee are better
    Genuine question.

Why are you so utterly determined to come on here? How many times have you had to re-register?

Page 178 of 182 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)