+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: The funsters

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    They reckon defender from celtic or MCcart from St Johnstone next signing so probably get some 35y striker instead . We putting bid in for Scott Allen according to them
    From their official website

Dundee FC are pleased to announce that a matchday creche is now available for players children and grandchildren.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    From their official website

Dundee FC are pleased to announce that a matchday creche is now available for players children and grandchildren.
    What’s got 22 legs and stinks o p*#h?
    Dundee players doing the conga.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Craig Curran springs to mind 😅
    That was the transfer highlight of the last few seasons, other than Shanks obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    That was the transfer highlight of the last few seasons, other than Shanks obviously.
    You've obviously forgotten about Rodney 😄😄😄

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    You've obviously forgotten about Rodney 😄😄😄
    Aye but he wasn’t part of agent Mac’s master plan to get relegated. So definitely one of the transfer highlight of the past few seasons. 🧡🖤

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    This thread was sent to me a few week back, explains all you need to know about the Funsters’ pain.

“ im 49 and for my entire life supporting dundee is been one disappointment after another.

just 1 major trophy before i shuffle off to wherever would be f**cking nice.”

“ I'm 34 so obviously never seen any major trophy sadly... If that's not bad enough my English team is Fulham so I don't even know if I remember what a trophy looks like...”

“ 54 and like most others have seen us win heehaw other than old div 1”

One of them Peter?? Would explain a lot.
    I am 63 and seen us win 2 League cups (both at Dens ofc ), 2 Scottish cups, 1 League (at Dens ofc ), both legs of a European final, and the semi final of the European cup. That is context as to how wee the wee club is

You got to pity them when their highlight is winning a game to "relegate" us when we were in reality, going down regardless of the score. Oh btw I was there as well lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Arab Eck View Post
    I am 63 and seen us win 2 League cups (both at Dens ofc ), 2 Scottish cups, 1 League (at Dens ofc ), both legs of a European final, and the semi final of the European cup. That is context as to how wee the wee club is

You got to pity them when their highlight is winning a game to "relegate" us when we were in reality, going down regardless of the score. Oh btw I was there as well lol.
    Yeah of course you were🙈

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Yeah of course you were🙈
    Go on then peter, let us all know your most joyous moment as a Dee. Tennents Sixes?

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    Go on then peter, let us all know your most joyous moment as a Dee. Tennents Sixes?
    That's far too easy, we all know the answer to that - it was the scarf twirling session at the B&Q cup final (which they lost)

Oh meant to say, we actually did relegate the wee team, 1975-76 where we had to go to Ibrox and get a point, a point that sent the fun down. Hamish missed a pen at the end if irc.I was not at that game and it was way before the internet of today, I had a little transmitter radio trying to get Radio Scotland news to hear the score, another memorable day over the fun

Page 22 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)