+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 138 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1811

Thread: The funsters

Ian Black got a 3 (three) match ban for years of betting irregularities. 160 offences. On that basis the badly boy will get at £20 fine overturned on appeal.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/24060801

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Ian Black got a 3 (three) match ban for years of betting irregularities. 160 offences. On that basis the badly boy will get at £20 fine overturned on appeal.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/24060801
    Both released without charge💙

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Both released without charge��
    Pending further investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Both released without charge💙
    Part of the process. Would not have been charged at this point. Further enquiries to be carried out. We will just wait and see how this pans out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ta9RBWhPQ

Minter club

And lets hope we never end up with a drum and rubbish chants like that where I doubt it was even audible to the Arbroath fans

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ta9RBWhPQ

Minter club

And lets hope we never end up with a drum and rubbish chants like that where I doubt it was even audible to the Arbroath fans
    What an embarrassing ULTRA section I've said it before are they mostly under 11's section . What a state of a stadium aswell I'd have asked him not to show seats full of bird s*** 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    What an embarrassing ULTRA section I've said it before are they mostly under 11's section . What a state of a stadium aswell I'd have asked him not to show seats full of bird s*** ������
    The bit where he shows his allocated ‘seat’ which is infact the original bench from 1970-oatcake is particularly Funster-tastic. And they have the brass neck to call Tannadice the ‘sticklebrick’

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    The bit where he shows his allocated ‘seat’ which is infact the original bench from 1970-oatcake is particularly Funster-tastic. And they have the brass neck to call Tannadice the ‘sticklebrick’
    Embarrassing if your Funster but funny as f*** if your not . Yeah how can they slag our ground when the dump looks like that

Things arnie looking any better over the road either,my Dens Park mole informs me that so far 3 targets have turned down a move to the Dees,The Groin Stroker has not received a new contract offer and one of their loan players has been recalled to England.

And they’ll be more tormented at their next trip to Gayfield as Slayer O’ The Dee Ryan ‘Arab B@stard’ Dow has signed on for the Lichties.

Page 138 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)