+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 149 of 182 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1817

Thread: The funsters

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    I said Tam would possibly return, what's wrong with that? You're way too dismissive of decent Arabs at times ADS
    Sorry mate, read it completely wrong. There are a few folk laughing at his possible appointment across the road and I got you caught up in that. Apologies
    Last edited by Arabdownsouth; 18-05-2023 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    So you're not laughing at the possible appointment of Courts across the road? If I've read it wrong then I'm happy to apologise, but if you are actually laughing at the possibility then I retract said apology.
    As I said, Courts has us into Europe whilst his trio of successors have us heading for the fizzy league. I fail to see the funny side tbh.

I wasn't dismissing anyone though
    Read stokie's post again and my reply. Was saying he might want to return to us if JG left.

Read stokie's post again and my reply. Was saying he might want to return to us if JG left.
    Yeah sorry bud I've amended my reply a bit late

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Yeah sorry bud I've amended my reply a bit late
    Yeah no problem mate, we posted at the same time

Dinnae want him over the road, he's a steadying influence, knows how to set a team up.

Tam Courts 😁

No matter how bleak things look for us I'll always make time to laugh at the Funsters
    Hey SA, normally up for a laugh at the funsters expense as well but United seem to be trying to outdo them regarding Dee-esque behaviour this season. I must be getting superstitious about laughing at them in case it comes back and bites us on the @rse.

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    Hey SA, normally up for a laugh at the funsters expense as well but United seem to be trying to outdo them regarding Dee-esque behaviour this season. I must be getting superstitious about laughing at them in case it comes back and bites us on the @rse.
    I've got to the stage where I'm past caring, and the age where if I can find something to laugh at it's a definite bonus 😁

It's gonna be Charlie Adam isn't it.....
    #don'tholdyourpintwhiledriving

Fun having a wee debate about their crowds and our crowds, one of them trying to make out ours are fake numbers

Funnily enough he chooses the last Tannadice derby to back up his theory he said

"10,300 at last 2-2 derby
    8,000 v airdrie
    Have a look at both games
    if there’s only 2,300 more at derby, then I need new specs"

The irony is, the crowd given at the last Tannadice Derby (2-2),was clearly wrong, there were 10k Utd fans alone as the sales were visible in the lead up, the overall attendance was 12500-13500 in reality, that was clear being in the ground, to this day I can only assume Utd provided the home fans figure as the overall attendance in error as the figure they gave would make it similar to a boycott derby or a dens derby

Anyway, funsters talking shyte as usual because they can't pull over 5k for games for the most part not involving us visiting their midden

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Fun having a wee debate about their crowds and our crowds, one of them trying to make out ours are fake numbers

Funnily enough he chooses the last Tannadice derby to back up his theory he said

"10,300 at last 2-2 derby
    8,000 v airdrie
    Have a look at both games
    if there’s only 2,300 more at derby, then I need new specs"

The irony is, the crowd given at the last Tannadice Derby (2-2),was clearly wrong, there were 10k Utd fans alone as the sales were visible in the lead up, the overall attendance was 12500-13500 in reality, that was clear being in the ground, to this day I can only assume Utd provided the home fans figure as the overall attendance in error as the figure they gave would make it similar to a boycott derby or a dens derby

Anyway, funsters talking shyte as usual because they can't pull over 5k for games for the most part not involving us visiting their midden
    Yawn, not another crowd debate Shedka. It's just boring. FWIW you are no doubt right about the crowd being wrong at that derby but we do inflate the crowd, as do other teams, by adding in non attending ST holders and free tickets dished out even when they all don't attend. There was no way, IMHO, that there were over 8k at the Airdrie game, never! But as I say other teams do similar and we all know our crowds are better than Dundee. I would much rather we crowed about our record in the park rather than fictional crowd figures that most fans know are inflated.

Crowd debate, yawn. Now, let's get started... 🤪

Page 149 of 182 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)