+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 182 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: The funsters

If they intend to knock Dens down there is a few issues I am concerned about.

* The wildlife trust will want to know what is to become of the family of foxes.
    * A plaque must be erected informing the public of all the famous games with trophies won (by United).
    * United should have first shout to buy the place to be used as a convenient parking space on match day.
    * The price must include the trolley outdoor artwork.

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    Phuk having anything whatsoever to do with The Fun. Away and play in Perth or Arbroath

See they’re on about building houses on the Toxic Dump . Haha guid luck with that.

What a farce of a club they are.
    The Fun v Alloa at Gayfied on Saturday January 16th 2023. Wonder what the attendance would be.

Quote Originally Posted by ROMA84 View Post
    I must be missing something here, if you owned a property/land, would you sell it knowing it would be immediately sold for a profit or would you sell it yourself for maximum cost.
    I think Bennett has an agreed price he would sell the ground back to Dundee for, it might be below the actual value. From what I remember, didn't he get the ground in lieu of what he was owed from the second (or possibly first, or maybe both) administration, so maybe he just wants back the money he was owed.

What a dilemma for them on Saturday as we head up to the highlands.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    A must win for McPoke and it's still November 😄

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    If they intend to knock Dens down there is a few issues I am concerned about.

* The wildlife trust will want to know what is to become of the family of foxes.

A den is being dug for them underneath the George Fox Stand, where they should've taken up residence in the first place.

* A plaque must be erected informing the public of all the famous games with trophies won (by United).

Better with a proper memorial.

* United should have first shout to buy the place to be used as a convenient parking space on match day.

The aforesaid memorial could be used to hold remembrance ceremonies for the Dees every year. 'Lest We Forget!' 'At the going down of the sun.....'

* The price must include the trolley outdoor artwork.

Better with the Tablet Factory!

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    No dilemma for us...hope you get beat same as any other game you play...👍

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    No dilemma for us...hope you get beat same as any other game you play...��
    exactly as it should be Peter

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    No dilemma for us...hope you get beat same as any other game you play...👍
    I really wanted you to beat Killie in your club 12 season, you did and we got a last minute winner to secure top 6 at expense of the sheep, thank you funsters for those scenes at Bouldings winner

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    I really wanted you to beat Killie in your club 12 season, you did and we got a last minute winner to secure top 6 at expense of the sheep, thank you funsters for those scenes at Bouldings winner
    brilliant

Page 6 of 182 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)