+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 165 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The funsters

The funsters

Are absolutely fizzing

https://tinyurl.com/3p8h6dts

Pleasing

Hope you’re not condoning that guys actions ?

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    Did he say that? Cobras a ****ing loony tune. Dee fans wanting United to play behind closed doors just so they can start saying they have a bigger support ��

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    Please tell me where any United supporter has condoned the actions of this one person?

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Please tell me where any United supporter has condoned the actions of this one person?
    Dee logic mate, you know how it works

Indeed, he must not have read the match thread where I gave my thoughts in the idiotic action of the fan

Follow follow is it's usual lacking self awareness self on this... they mention standard of refereeing in this country, fk sake they are something else like 😂

https://tinyurl.com/9epc6hrb

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Did he say that? Cobras a ****ing loony tune. Dee fans wanting United to play behind closed doors just so they can start saying they have a bigger support ��
    Just read the thread and your right Cobras an idiot like others on it with what they saying should happen . Few of them at least saying it's not Uniteds fault but it's funny as f*** reading it

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Are absolutely fizzing

https://tinyurl.com/3p8h6dts

Pleasing
    player shouldnae been in the crowd end of

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I’ve not read what cobra said , but he’ll probably be way over the top as usual , I’ll go have a wee look

Cobra is in his 40s, and a Dee. Absolute torture for him. You'll usually see him starting threads such as "What was your first hard on moment watching the Dee?" or "How much man juice did you spill walking up the steps of the Derry for the first time?" or "What was was your favourite draw against United?" or "Waffle waffle nostalgic memory waffle waffle to detract from how pish we are."

Page 1 of 165 1231151101 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)