+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Running up a flag of surrender.

Running up a flag of surrender.

I read Bonners comments prior to the Rotherham game in the Cambridge independent. Brian Clough or Ron Atkinson would never talk like that.

Its far more complex than that though. There is a law of attraction, where your mind goes, so do you. If you were a GP, you would be writing death on a prescription pad.

The law of attraction is part of a bigger truth, one that i have recently discovered, documented further down, you will only discover it if you are open to it.

Clough had it in spades, to a lesser extent Atkinson. When England rejected Clough it was a tragedy for English football, and it happened because the England admin knew they could not control him. And he would have delivered a winning team.

Clough and Atkinson were successes before they became successful, if that does not make sense, then it will one day, not any time soon though.

There is more than just being a success in your job. There are countless examples of people having end stage illness being cured. Not becomes of a miraculous medical intervention, things changed elsewhere.

Bonner should study psychology, its a start.

Bonner must have elements of a higher truth, you cant take a lame duck club like Cambridge into div 1 without something being there. Though he wont know it.

Elspeth of Munchen

What is point this?

I can understand you asking such a question, complexity isnt easy. To simplify it, Mark Bonner has to enschew his humble beginnings, if he wants to mix it with the big boys.

Taking a psychological knee will not result in results. As for the rest of it, maybe you should leave it alone.

Is that you Chalky?

No it wasn't me Frank,it's the first time that I've visited footymad in weeks,just having a look around due to boredom

How are you anyhow,don't you post on the Carlisle board anymore?

Occasionally. I would be too tempted to poke fun, you know how sensitive people can be. All ok, you? County still not in top gear. They should be top.

It's a hard league to get out of Frank,some decent league 2 players are willing to drop down a league because of the money that's being offered,Notts probably won't go up and if they don't then we will be stuck there for a few more years, Cambridge are doing well all things considered,if they beat the drop then it's got to be seen as a successful season

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)