Yes I know weve been humbled at VP recently but Yesterday was a chance to get VP rocking again but for some reason its not coming across very well and some comments from away fans making me think, have we developed a whole new set of fans?
Season tickets sold out in record time all casual tickets snapped up by club members. I have only been once this season and noticed then many empty seats, on MOTD there was again many empty seats visible, yet there was 42000 inside the Church apparently. There are large 'Family' gatherings, you know Dad, who brings Mom and two tickets for the kids because its easier than looking for a sitter. Im sure many fans stay away because they cannot be bothered or maybe not really villa fans but come to the Big games, Yes I know football is changing crikey dont we know things are changing today but I think this is actually affecting the Atmosphere, I do not see the passion, the songs apart from the usual drone 'Every year we follow' ....i can imagine away games are totally different. Is it me or has anyone else noticed a drop in the Noise.
Thoughts!