+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Tottenham Hotspur - v - Leeds United *** Matchday Thread ***

The differences they achieved were greater than ours, says Bielsa.
    What another load of old shyte Marcello.
    Just concentrate on picking the best team, tactics and not wrecking any more of our players. Leave the psychological rubbish out of it.

They wanted this for the new gaffa for sure, maybe the 2nd half tactic changes we employed were to do with a few new tired legs, not making excuses, the result hurt me today. I thought we huffed and puffed, played some nice football in periods, much more so then spuds, then fncking lose. Their fans and manager/bench acted like they’d won the fncking league.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Just concentrate on picking the best team, tactics and not wrecking any more of our players. Leave the psychological rubbish out of it.
    Lol William. Calm down...

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    They wanted this for the new gaffa for sure, maybe the 2nd half tactic changes we employed were to do with a few new tired legs, not making excuses, the result hurt me today. I thought we huffed and puffed, played some nice football in periods, much more so then spuds, then fncking lose. Their fans and manager/bench acted like they’d won the fncking league.
    I see Sky Sports Biased C*nts London did their puke-athon at full time as well George...ffs they beat a depleted Leeds team by the odd goal but yet Redtw@t and that other greasy presenter were teeing em up for a top 4 finish...deluded tossurs.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Firpo is not inspiring me
    Sadly it would appear Barcelona have had our pants down...would have rather kept the mad one as at least he gave his all..Firpo was piss poor for the time he was on.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Actually the word I was looking for was philosophical but it dosent matter. He was still talking bollox.

I blame the translator 😆

“Si, Que, what”

Quote Originally Posted by Oranje White View Post
    Roberts....so we lose again. I'd rather see Brolin come on.
    Just spotted this - Brolin was a disgrace to the word professional he must have been 2 or 3 stones overweight.

Was at Palace away when several hundred chocolate bars were thrown on the pitch at him - even the Palace fans chuckled and not sure they are well known for their good humour.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)