+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Thats one decision made earlier

Thats one decision made earlier

If a contract is being typed up,then nyambe has done his very best to not be offered it.
    His performance yesterday was nothing short of woeful and his injury record,really isn't great.

yes, I heard he was awful. But I am wary. We got rid of Bell, spent over £1m on 2 LB's that dont look any better than Bell. Who was pretty averge. Like Nyambe.
    I dont mind if they let someone go, but the idea is to improve. We arent improving.

Not sure about that champs.
    Pickering was looking good prior to his injury and edun to be fair looks more a competent midfielder than a left back.
    My patience has ran out with nyambe and if we are to keep one out of contract player from nyambe,rothwell and lenihan the latter wins hands down.
    Nyambe is constantly wrapped in cotton wool and produces one good game in 10.
    He was beaten time and time again on Saturday and had it of been a better side we would of been hammered.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Not sure about that champs.
    Pickering was looking good prior to his injury and edun to be fair looks more a competent midfielder than a left back.
    My patience has ran out with nyambe and if we are to keep one out of contract player from nyambe,rothwell and lenihan the latter wins hands down.
    Nyambe is constantly wrapped in cotton wool and produces one good game in 10.
    He was beaten time and time again on Saturday and had it of been a better side we would of been hammered.
    Not sure, I have seen a constant amount of goals coming from that left side all season. They both look ok but nothing special. Neither top me look an improvement on Bell. They may be as good, but neither stands out. Edun isnt really a LB. Rothwell is Rothwell. One game in 10 sums up his career with us. If that. But he is probably better than most that we have. I'd rather him than Bradley Johnson everyday, I know that.
    He was due to be joining Rangers which may get scuppered now Gerrard has left.
    The one we do not want to be losing is Brereton. The rest we can survive without to a large degree.
    If Nyambe leaves, who plays RB?
    JRC? He is forever injured. I feel we waste Buckley in that position, and we haven't got anyone else.
    I am unsure we would benefit a great deal letting him go.
    Not when you factor in a transfer fee, and wages. We would not get any money for Nyambe.

Nyambe is just as bad as Costello on the injury front.
    Right back is a area of weakness that needs addressing next season.
    Pickering and edun will come good and just need time,much like brereton did.
    I wouldn't waste anymore time on nyambe.

Nyambe is just as bad as Costello on the injury front.
    Right back is a area of weakness that needs addressing next season.
    Pickering and edun will come good and just need time,much like brereton did.
    I wouldn't waste anymore time on nyambe.
    Isn't Pickering injured?
    Nyambe isn't as injured anywhere near as much as JRC, as we get see to see Nyambe on average 32 games out of a 42 game season. JRC never plays, is never fit and contributes nothing.
    I am unsure why Nyambe is being blamed, it all feels like how everyone rounded on Brereton. I don't like that stuff, its fruitless. Nyambe is far from a world beater, but also far from the root cause of all the issues. Blaming one person is never the best call. I do quite like Edun, but I see him as a left side midfield as opposed to LB. And I like Pickering going forward, but I think he has alot to learn about defending. To me that was no different to Bell, who we let go for nothing and spent £750k on a lad no better.
    The same thing would happen with Nyambe.

Hold on champs,who is actually rounding in on nyambe?
    I have given him time and sang his praises like many others but he has paper legs,constantly protected because of being over worked.
    Bristol City he looked unfit and worried he might get injured,if he even put 10 percent more in.
    He looked better last night as did the returning PICKERING,who by the way looked a bit special 😉

Hold on champs,who is actually rounding in on nyambe?
    I have given him time and sang his praises like many others but he has paper legs,constantly protected because of being over worked.
    Bristol City he looked unfit and worried he might get injured,if he even put 10 percent more in.
    He looked better last night as did the returning PICKERING,who by the way looked a bit special 😉
    Wow, that showed me just how touch I am this season. Being honest all I have seen us do is lose on Sky (apart from they beat Hull) all season.
    Pickering was excellent and scored a brilliant goal.
    I think I may well be wrong about him lol that goal was as good as I've seen in years at Ewood.
    I heard the same about Nyambe, on Sat from quite a few. I just feel he had a bad game, which players do have.
    I wouldn't write him off, personally, I thought he was every bit as good as Pickering last night.
    I dont agree on the injury front. Not when we have players like Ayala who cant last more than a few games. JRC who never plays etc. Nyambe plays a vast majority of games, never played less than 28 in a 42 game season in his career. That's what I was saying. He does play, he does contribute, and like the rest has the odd bad game every so often. I just don't see why he was singelled out? The only thing I agree with him, he visibly covers more ground than any other player (apart from Dolan) and is massively overworked. He never ...not once ...got covered by Harvey Elliott last season who never tracked back. He rarely gets anyone tracking back and is often marking 2 players. To say its unfair is an understatement. I never understand such things as they pass unnoticed. He gets exposed most games. And is expected to do the most work in the system we play. I said above, he is by no means a wold beater. But I don't feel he should be written off. He is fine. He just had a bad game down at Bristol.
    When will we see Ayala again? We need him Sat vrs Stoke. Bet we don't see him. Or JRC. We will see Nyambe, injury or not. We need players who play.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)