+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Boreham Wood 23.11.21 [NL]

Lose 0 2

This could be a turning point one way or the other. Win and we’re back in the fight for playoff places and the failure at Eastleigh can be regarded as a careless blip. Lose and we could be heading for mid table anonymity. A draw will be inconclusive.

Therefore..... Boreham Wood 1 Notts 1 (Roberts)

Inconclusive draw for me

1-1

Wootton

The result from this match will I believe be a barometer for the rest of our season. Despite being disappointed so many times by Notts since the 1950’s, I remain an optimist.

Therefore, Boreham Wood 1. Notts 2.

Boreham 1-3 Notts

Boreham Wood 1-0 Notts (373 Notts fans)

We’ve scored plenty of great team goals this season but not many of the individual ones that we were getting last season from the likes of Enzio and Reeves. We need Cal Roberts to rediscover his shooting boots; RR too. We also need all of our centre halves to get fit and stay fit, and for Sam to rediscover his form between the sticks.

I find it different to predict how this one will go, but I’ll go for a wildly optimistic, dogged 1-0 to the mighty Magpies (Cal Roberts comes on as a late sub and fires us to victory).

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    We’ve scored plenty of great team goals this season but not many of the individual ones that we were getting last season from the likes of Enzio and Reeves. We need Cal Roberts to rediscover his shooting boots; RR too. We also need all of our centre halves to get fit and stay fit, and for Sam to rediscover his form between the sticks.

I find it different to predict how this one will go, but I’ll go for a wildly optimistic, dogged 1-0 to the mighty Magpies (Cal Roberts comes on as a late sub and fires us to victory).
    Lose 3 . 1

Wood 0 Notts 2
    Wootton Rodders

This is the one ! I didn't see the other day coming but expect them to put it right with an unexpected (by many) win.
    plastic pitch should allow us to flow

Boreham 1 Notts 3
    279 away

I'm expecting a full strength team , Rawlo and Cameron at the back centre stage and IB to put right the wrong from the other day and get his tactics spot on this time around!
    NB slight concern that they will target DKE at right back but expect IB to counter it if need be.
    fingers and toes crossed - COYP !!!
    Last edited by PedroTheFisherman66; 22-11-2021 at 03:15 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast