+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't give a feck anymore,

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Hiya min.

Ujpest are bottom of the league just now as well so you’re not having a good time of it.

It’s a point though, if I was booking flights or whatever I used to always check the fixture list first.
    Now I probably don’t know which games I’m missing until the match thread on here.

Most of that is down to boring football but age has to come into it too.
    Just canna be arsed getting worked up about a game any more.

Well, until I see and hear Huns that is, or think about the b’astards.
    I’m away for a lie down.
    Morning DD hope yer keeping well.

I am no a Ujpest fan mair a Honved one.

That was a good day oot watching them though but a hell of a trek from the city centre, their fans will be raging they are bottom.

The fact you could probably watch 5 games in that league for the price of one of ours says it all. There is zero difference in the standard and you can hae drink in the stands makes it a better option than the rigged pish we are served.

Hey ho guys, weel, Aye, Ah can understand folks feelin serially, perpetually, let doon, disappointed, betrayed, cheated, fizzin mad, but ....... errrm ... once a don, always a don!

OK, Ah dinna get along tae games near as much as Ah used tae, and, well, mainly due tae my financial situation, hivna invested in the club on such terms.

But ... Ah'm wi DD on this part o' the journey.

Noo, dinna get ma wrang, Ah'll happily disagree wi DD on a few wee issues .... and Ah hae tae say, havin met him in person via the wine comps, Ah can get the guy and nae jist the 'cold' written word posts ... and therefore can see some flexibility in his offerins on here .... and can spot the humour/wind up element at times.

But, Ah'm sure he's on the ticket, and Ah'm in agreement, that oor team is on a crooked path tae better things.

It could hae been either o' two straight paths ....

A) Tak the word o' oor wee forum, sack aa cvnt, sign ither cvnts an' hope for the best ... or
    Glory on wi the same team and dae better jist tae show fit a crap boss McInnes wis

Each o' the above would hae been a fvckin MASSIVE ... and a foolhardy gamble.

.... In terms o' recruitment an' retainin' fit's worth retainin', Ah think Glass has done OK for his first 'funny shottie'.

The quality o' the fitba has definitely, in general, improved ... significantly. I can actually enjoy watchin us losin' in games far we hae played some clever ****, but jist 'nae luck' wi fit side o' the post or crossbar we deliver.

We're wafer thin at the back through injuries right noo, and we hae some work tae dae re. the opposition 18 yard box, but as lang as we keep that midfield dominance, movement and distribution, the sooner things will click.

I predict we will get stronger as the season progresses, tho' League position? ... Ah widna dare guess.

Regardless ... Ah follow the Dons - Dinna hae a diddy team, and dinna gie a fvck aboot ony ither team in ony ither league in ony ither country or continent. (Ah will admit tho ... Ah'm rootin for Arbroath, Raith an' Partick in the diddy doonstairs league )
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 25-11-2021 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Yup its come to that for me and Aberdeen Football Club, I came to that conclusion after yet another dismal performance yesterday, Not prepared to have another weekend ruined by an organisation who don't give a feck for me, Aberdeen have the potential to a massive club ! A City all to themselves a latent support that could fill Pittodrie every game I like most of you joined the 42,000 at Parkhead for the cup final and had more tickets been available could have been 50,000, I suppose I've been lucky having lived through the 80s had the privilege of seeing them win the title at Easter road and sailed on the St.Clair to Gothenburg, I pop on this forum now and again particularly post-games and all I see is anger, Despondency and total misery and I absolutely dont blame you guys you deserve better we all do, We have and had for years a deep malaise running through the club at every level, I am still an Aberdeen supporter (cant be anything else) but from now on I don't give a ****,
    100% agree it's sad as f u c k but I give up as well, it's a bent leauge and there is no hope. The SPFL is pointless for 10 of the clubs . No one has won it out with Celtic or huns since 1985 **** me!

Add into that the utter c u n ts in charge at pittodrie cun t cormack GTF ya yank fat c u nt

Stop pretending you’re in some sort of competition & just enjoy it for the day out. How else will those undernourished honking Dundonian w@kners find out they’re that, if you’re not there to tell them? They won’t do it themselves

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post

Regardless ... Ah follow the Dons - Dinna hae a diddy team, and dinna gie a fvck aboot ony ither team in ony ither league in ony ither country or continent. (Ah will admit tho ... Ah'm rootin for Arbroath, Raith an' Partick in the diddy doonstairs league )

Aye,I've tried with Ferencvaros and no doubt will go and watch them again, but my heart's nae in it.
    It's nae just the green and white, but thank god they're back to stripes instead of hoops.
    I've no problem being a negative supporter, I always desperately want England and the Hun to lose.
    Prepare to jump and punch the air and do a lap of honour when either of those two lose, but positive support is really only for Aberdeen Football Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Stop pretending you’re in some sort of competition & just enjoy it for the day out. How else will those undernourished honking Dundonian w@kners find out they’re that, if you’re not there to tell them? They won’t do it themselves
    It’s got to be considered an improvement when the pant-pishers have graduated to a cocks-out ‘who can pish highest’ level from their previous bladder incontinence state.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12