+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who’s up for a pre Christmas drink ???

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    How did you know Im from Normy lol.
    Actually I think everybody on Footymad knows that to be honest. 👍
    Sand and Gravel Man is from Normy originally.
    Do yer know him or their Nick ?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Tbh Roma, I always thought the Mount was the place to be, thinking back to posts from fans on here years ago. Like Kazzie for example who I always liked, she was a fan of Allan Clarke and Clive Baker as well as me.
    We've all got bucket lists haven't we, and one of the things on mine is to maybe meet a load of you on here one day in a pub... one day!!.
    Acido , Last meet up at Mount I had " a few year's back" I met my Owd mate SB ( luvvly pies) also Kazzie , Cyprus Andy, BFC 125? Linz (used to take her to ground when she was on crutches), I think there were a few more that day ? Sadly I missed Exile at one night game , he'd brought me a Frys Bar ♥ Kazzie took it allegedly !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Acido , Last meet up at Mount I had " a few year's back" I met my Owd mate SB ( luvvly pies) also Kazzie , Cyprus Andy, BFC 125? Linz (used to take her to ground when she was on crutches), I think there were a few more that day ? Sadly I missed Exile at one night game , he'd brought me a Frys Bar ♥ Kazzie took it allegedly !!!
    Made mi laugh that neet game.

A wo sat in Mount pre match and Exile came in wearing a long "flasher style" raincoat and came across to ask me who Roma was but I'd not seen thi prior to that so I suggested he might look Italian. I spotted a big unit with his mates, bald head, who looked a bit Italian. rough lookin bugger, and said "That might be him".
    The last thing I saw was Exile walking across to this fella and his mates and offering him this chocolate bar. The last glimpse I got was the bloke standing up with his mates laughing at him. I legged it arta the door.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Made mi laugh that neet game.

A wo sat in Mount pre match and Exile came in wearing a long "flasher style" raincoat and came across to ask me who Roma was but I'd not seen thi prior to that so I suggested he might look Italian. I spotted a big unit with his mates, bald head, who looked a bit Italian. rough lookin bugger, and said "That might be him".
    The last thing I saw was Exile walking across to this fella and his mates and offering him this chocolate bar. The last glimpse I got was the bloke standing up with his mates laughing at him. I legged it arta the door.
    tharra rongun !!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123