+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting a tad worried.....

Getting a tad worried.....

That's all. Just a little worried.

Our injured players aren't all suddenly gonna return and we start whippin a55 and climb the table. When each does return, might take them 2 or 3 games to get back to match sharpness. Could be too late.

We ain't getting any luck. If Raphinha had been playing today, we would have at least got a point.

Squad too thin. Need to splash some cash in January plus offload some tripe soon. Need Bamford back (I know, I can't believe I said that either).

Good evening. 👍

More than a little worried. I think that the geordies will splash a lot of cash and move up the table. They will also be fighting for any of the players we might be shooting for. Getting down to 3 or 4 teams competing against us for relegation. several of those have survived relegation battles where we have not.

More than a little worried that we sell any of our stars. KP, Raph or Meslier would be brutal to our chances.

Villa / Norwich / Newcastle all picked up points, and had the expected new manager reaction - just hope it doesnt last.
    Think that most expected this season to be tougher than last year, injuries aside, have we made it more difficult than it should have been, by some strange / naive decisions. Jan never a great time to do business, but for us, it may just become a lifeline.

We need to win the next 2, cos after that we have no hope till January, by then we will be rock bottom and adrift, depressed is only part of how I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    We need to win the next 2, cos after that we have no hope till January, by then we will be rock bottom and adrift, depressed is only part of how I feel.
    We are playing much better just need the better players back. Phillips was great today as were a host of others.

Really pleased for Dan James and can’t wait to see him play when Bamf fit and in the team

Some games I am more pissed off then others and for different reasons. To day I am more pissed off, I thought we played well considering, I saw some good football in periods and imo I feel we are (despite the schitt results) getting better, we didn’t deserve to lose imo. Hands up when we play garbage or don’t seem to be trying, I do not see that these past games. It is concerning as Andy says but we will climb out of this.
    100% positive.

Agree with Norfolk though. We really have to win at least one, if not both, against Brighton and Palace or we could be in an awful position come Xmas. Its a rarity for teams to claw well up the ladder if you are in relegation positions at the turn of the year. Still have the players to do it though if we can get the next win this fortnight...☺

We need to win all our games no matter!! Each and every team, fans will say this, the next two games the respected clubs will be echoing what you say, two wins, two loses changes the whole dynamics. Not had a rub of the green this past few weeks early in, this first quarter has been tough. I believe we will dig our way out of this.
    MOT.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    We need to win all our games no matter!! Each and every team, fans will say this, the next two games the respected clubs will be echoing what you say, two wins, two loses changes the whole dynamics. Not had a rub of the green this past few weeks early in, this first quarter has been tough. I believe we will dig our way out of this.
    MOT.
    Hear what you are saying George...but surely we are more chance of beating these 2 than the upcoming Chelsea and Man City?? That is the relevant point of my comment.

Chelsea and Man City have to be damage limitation Oz..in fact any of the top 4-6 have to be that.

Its the games against 8th from top down that we need to get the points from.

What pisses me off more than anything is I was expecting nothing today but yet feel gutted we didn't take a point.

We need our injured lads back ASAP.

Oh and ffs will someone please tell Bielsa that we would be better off playing the feckin Tea lady than Tyler tw@ttin roberts!
    Last edited by Rev72; 21-11-2021 at 11:41 PM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)