+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Campy

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Ken we shuda stuck we the Supporter Society.
    Wow
    Nah just competent owners......you are comparing the Chinese communist party with the Russian Bolsheviks....both pretty bad, just one slightly worse than the other.

Just cause Keyes is rich dosent make him competent, look at his choice of my man in Dundee.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Nah just competent owners......you are comparing the Chinese communist party with the Russian Bolsheviks....both pretty bad, just one slightly worse than the other.

Just cause Keyes is rich dosent make him competent, look at his choice of my man in Dundee.
    I'm not comparing anything just pointing out the mob we had in charge before keyes invested.
    For all the mistakes they have made we certainly wudna be in the top flight without them.
    Mibbe if we owned dens we could have a fan ownership like Motherwell, we done so we can't.
    Your comparing fans we blazers to proper investment and a man who has spent millions keeping the club afloat.
    Why, I've no idea.
    Where do we go if they walk?

Article says Dens to be bought back and sold to part finance Campy. Temp ground share at McDiarnid or Arbroath required in between. Tannadice not being considered according to article

I'm not comparing anything just pointing out the mob we had in charge before keyes invested.
    For all the mistakes they have made we certainly wudna be in the top flight without them.
    Mibbe if we owned dens we could have a fan ownership like Motherwell, we done so we can't.
    Your comparing fans we blazers to proper investment and a man who has spent millions keeping the club afloat.
    Why, I've no idea.
    Where do we go if they walk?
    Pointing out comparing....same thing

Nowhere same as always.

Time for auld Boab to put a bid in

Funny how musings on both forums recently have been about this topic. Be interesting to see how it plays out.

Ken we shuda stuck we the Supporter Society.
    Wow
    Dundee supporters should exceedingly thankful that the DFCSS directors had the foresight to add the entrenched rights into the A shares before FPS acquired a majority shareholding in Dundee Football Club Limited.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Dundee supporters should exceedingly thankful that the DFCSS directors had the foresight to add the entrenched rights into the A shares before FPS acquired a majority shareholding in Dundee Football Club Limited.
    The DFC BoD have no respect for the 'entrenched rights' of DFCSS and will simply dismiss them when it suits.

For example DFCSS is entitled to two representatives on the board, one to be directly selected by DFCSS and one to be at the discretion of the club BoD but with the agreement of the DFCSS board. How many representatives does DFCSS currently have on the club BoD?

DFCSS have neither the clout nor the stomach to stand up to the DFC BoD when they act in the way they did for example when the club withdrew contractual match coverage rights held by DFCSS via DFCTV at the inception of DeeTV they did so knowing that DFCSS would have neither the influence nor the stomach to challenge them on it and to fight for their contractual rights.

Unfortunately DFCSS is no longer relevant as it has allowed the club board to remove it completely from the picture, they're not even there as a reminder that the club needs to watch its footing.

When the club moves to permanently ground share at Tannadice, another entrenched of DFCSS right is to prevent just that, it will happen with not as much as a whimper from DFCSS. That in turn will signal the end of the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    The DFC BoD have no respect for the 'entrenched rights' of DFCSS and will simply dismiss them when it suits.

For example DFCSS is entitled to two representatives on the board, one to be directly selected by DFCSS and one to be at the discretion of the club BoD but with the agreement of the DFCSS board. How many representatives does DFCSS currently have on the club BoD?

DFCSS have neither the clout nor the stomach to stand up to the DFC BoD when they act in the way they did for example when the club withdrew contractual match coverage rights held by DFCSS via DFCTV at the inception of DeeTV they did so knowing that DFCSS would have neither the influence nor the stomach to challenge them on it and to fight for their contractual rights.

Unfortunately DFCSS is no longer relevant as it has allowed the club board to remove it completely from the picture, they're not even there as a reminder that the club needs to watch its footing.

When the club moves to permanently ground share at Tannadice, another entrenched of DFCSS right is to prevent just that, it will happen with not as much as a whimper from DFCSS. That in turn will signal the end of the club.
    Disagree Deeranged. Far from being irrelevant this might be the very time that the club needs a legal entity, associated with the fans. I do not understand why you think there would be an exit strategy from DFC that would be based on FPS wanting the club to close. I think you are talking rubbish but you are entitled to express your views.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Disagree Deeranged. Far from being irrelevant this might be the very time that the club needs a legal entity, associated with the fans. I do not understand why you think there would be an exit strategy from DFC that would be based on FPS wanting the club to close. I think you are talking rubbish but you are entitled to express your views.
    I don't think the exit strategy includes closing the club, probably just leaving it in a situation where it's tenancy is assured for a time, I just don't think they understand what sharing Tannadice would do to the club. For me 50% at least of fans would also exit.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)