+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chesterfurlough FC ask fans for cash for frost covers

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    According to their footy forum they have 13 players out injured and fielded a squad of 15 for the game against Altrincham I would say that's quite a large squad.
    Agreed. However as I said the figure does change hourly !
    Not sure if I’m affected by their notorious past and yes I know we’ve not covered ourself in glory at times but I really just find them dodgy full stop.

Chesterfield have a squad of 26 players. Not a cat in hells chance they have 13 injured. At the end of October they had 8 players injured. I think half of those were only bit part players.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Chesterfield have a squad of 26 players. Not a cat in hells chance they have 13 injured. At the end of October they had 8 players injured. I think half of those were only bit part players.
    Where did you get that figure from ? when I went on their website to check their current squad and numbers it was out of date and it was missing some of their recent and not so recent additions. I find that a little suspicious that it doesn't reflect the current squad and numbers , are they trying to hide something from the Tax Man?

Where did you get that figure from ? when I went on their website to check their current squad and numbers it was out of date and it was missing some of their recent and not so recent additions. I find that a little suspicious that it doesn't reflect the current squad and numbers , are they trying to hide something from the Tax Man?
    Cheaterfield doing that? Surely not. There again, they cheated the furlough system. I suspect that they are up to their eyeballs in debt ( £1m loans by their Trust to buy the club) and this is a sh1t or bust throw of the dice.

Wyscout

Spawny Chesterfield have a plum 3rd round tie.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Spawny Chesterfield have a plum 3rd round tie.
    Just the sort of draw I hoped they would get, in the hope it will take their focus away from their league games.

We would have been away at Birmingham City, which I would have seen as an average draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Just the sort of draw I hoped they would get, in the hope it will take their focus away from their league games.

We would have been away at Birmingham City, which I would have seen as an average draw.
    Maybe, but if the get circa 300k from the game they have more spending money. I would sooner they had got Watford

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

Yep, they could also get absolutely hammered, their confidence in tatters & go off the rails in the league

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Yep, they could also get absolutely hammered, their confidence in tatters & go off the rails in the league

Let's hope Chelsea are full strength and annihilate them. I see R Rovers have ar5sed themselves a good draw too.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast