+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O/T Johnson's position under threat.

Forgive me for not celebrating.

One mutant cnt will be replaced by another sociopathic egotist cnt pursuing the same ****e agenda and policies. They are all from the same imbred gene pool.

Nothing will change for you and me cept getting poorer propping these fkers up.

Johnson is not a Conservative, nor were his predecessors Cameron and May. They, like Blair are Neo Liberals as will be the next leader.

On to the next snake.

Anyone with a functional brain and an active conscience knew this would happen before he elected himself P.M.

(You can exclude from the above anyone who was duped and taken in by him the first time around) They must be questioning their reasoning.
    Last edited by ex_pat_magpie; 08-07-2022 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Anyone with a functional brain and an active conscience knew this would happen before he elected himself P.M.

(You can exclude from the above anyone who was duped and taken in by him the first time around) They must be questioning their reasoning.
    Yup, I gave him a fair go and went against my better judgement and trusted him.

Give me a government who doesn't think it can spend our own money better than we can ourselves. Cut fuel duty, taxes for workers, cut the breathtaking waste out of the institutions running this place, tax fuel companies who are shafting us all and complicit with government - market oil price has dropped - has petrol at the pumps?, investigate corruption and fraud during COVID which cost the tax payer billions, look at where our overseas money is being spent. Cut the pointless money being spent on shiite and help the people to help themselves.

I don't want to see the PM's ugly fking face on the TV being a celebrity I want the cnt behind closed doors working night and day coming up with ways to help the people they are serving

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post

Give me a government who doesn't think it can spend our own money better than we can ourselves. Cut fuel duty, taxes for workers, cut the breathtaking waste out of the institutions running this place, tax fuel companies who are shafting us all and complicit with government - market oil price has dropped - has petrol at the pumps?, investigate corruption and fraud during COVID which cost the tax payer billions, look at where our overseas money is being spent. Cut the pointless money being spent on shiite and help the people to help themselves.

I don't want to see the PM's ugly fking face on the TV being a celebrity I want the cnt behind closed doors working night and day coming up with ways to help the people they are serving
    I agree - the whole public sector needs an intense cost/benefit analysis of every pound spent (and a similar annual audit thereafter).
    I had a 3 year spell working in it and it used to sicken me how many departments spent the last few months of the fiscal year desperately trying to find ways to spend their annual budget. They were concerned that if they didn’t spend all of it then they would receive less in the following year.

As for Boris, IMO he served his purpose when he took us out of Europe replacing that hopeless, bungling woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post

^^^ This ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    I agree - the whole public sector needs an intense cost/benefit analysis of every pound spent (and a similar annual audit thereafter).
    I had a 3 year spell working in it and it used to sicken me how many departments spent the last few months of the fiscal year desperately trying to find ways to spend their annual budget. They were concerned that if they didn’t spend all of it then they would receive less in the following year.

As for Boris, IMO he served his purpose when he took us out of Europe replacing that hopeless, bungling woman.

^^^ This ^^^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)