+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wombles

Quote Originally Posted by Fidler View Post
    Well it sadly confirms what has been said before about the present squad not being up to what is required to play in League One. It is obvious without an influx of a few new players of the right standard in January then relegation is a certainty. One wonders who is charged with assessing the potential of new players before they join the club either on loan or bought in.
    Artell and he is absolutely clueless !! His recruitment has been nothing short of abysmal but as I have said before what quality of player do we expect when our budget is 2 peas and a conker, the club needs serious investment.

Showed they could play in the last 15 minutes. With a little composure could have saved the game.
    Gomes should have never started...totally ineffective. And then replaced by Finney (who, had a decent shot and....er that's it). I would start with Griffiths, who can at least pass.
    Adebisi was either really awful or good at varying times. I'm afraid the bad Richards turned up a couple of times but made a couple of decent saves as well. I think the Porter-Long partnership needs to continue.
    Ah well off to Ipswich on Sunday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12