+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FAO gru.....racing toady

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Check my tips this NH season 2 out of 2. Last season at the Cheltenham festival I wasn't fully focused cause bookies weren't open wasn't gambling.
    Just out of curiosity gru, I know you love your racing and I do too, but you are NH whereas I'm Flat Racing, but why couldn't you gamble when bookies were closed last year? It's easy enough to open an account....just asking?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    Just out of curiosity gru, I know you love your racing and I do too, but you are NH whereas I'm Flat Racing, but why couldn't you gamble when bookies were closed last year? It's easy enough to open an account....just asking?
    He's mentioned many times before that he stopped doing online as he got into financial trouble.

good reason not to bet at all.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    He's mentioned many times before that he stopped doing online as he got into financial trouble.
    Cheers CAM, obviously I've never noticed it, and there is only ever one winner in betting and that's the bookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    My downfall before drinking gambling beers in brains out! when I had an account. Just Iin bookies now. Was either Flat or Jumps. Just less competitive jumps I went for.

It’s gru the racing toady

Name:  9679297E-6DBC-44A7-8F4C-B443D458B248.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  8.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    It’s gru the racing toady

Name:  9679297E-6DBC-44A7-8F4C-B443D458B248.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  8.7 KB
    🤣🤣🐸🐎🐸🐎

Two more piss takers! Never been gamblers!

Two more piss takers! Never been gamblers!
    gru don’t take to heart what I’ve just posted.

The piss take is actually aimed at me as I put ‘toady’ instead of today but you know what? I just laugh at it pal. Chin up 😉

My downfall before drinking gambling beers in brains out! when I had an account. Just Iin bookies now. Was either Flat or Jumps. Just less competitive jumps I went for.
    Cheers for reply gru, hope you are not too far into the drinking and gambling now? I have family and friends who couldn't leave either or both alone.
    As for the racing, I love the flat and go to donny a few times a year but for the day out also, as go on the train, it's a good night out round doncaster too. UTM

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast