+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley FC approached Bradford City over ground share as fears grow for club’s futur

I'm right behind Paul on this one as it would cut my journey time by half.

I'm not bothered if he rips the fans football club out of the heart of the Barnsley community it has served for over a hundred years as long as I benefit financially.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 24-11-2021 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I'm right behind Paul on this one as it would cut my journey time by half.

I'm not bothered if he rips the fans football club out of the heart of the Barnsley community it has served for over a hundred years as long as I benefit financially.
    It's all me me me with you SB lol

I hope they move to Bradfud or anywhere else they can find , The Owners " all of them" and the Players too, are an Embarrasment to our Town .

They could share Bellend view with Wakey Trinity lol, that would be a turn up!!. 😉
    And it would only be a 8 minute bus ride there for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    They could share Bellend view with Wakey Trinity lol, that would be a turn up!!. 😉
    And it would only be a 8 minute bus ride there for me.
    Noooooooo!
    Do you know how many speed cameras there are between Huddersfield And Wakey!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Noooooooo!
    Err Ive no idea about the speedy cameras lol.

How long is this suggested ground switch planned for, and will the owners still keep making a profit even if it does happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Err Ive no idea about the speedy cameras lol.

How long is this suggested ground switch planned for, and will the owners still keep making a profit even if it does happen.
    Nowt to do wi profit Acido.

It's abart Conway's (arseoyle) ego.

He's a loud mouthed Yank who likes to seen as a "winner" no matter what it takes. He wants to run down the Oakwell stadium and area to make it awkward and unappealing for fans to lessen the protest when he plays the switching grounds card. The club loyalists will say, "Well, Oakwell was past it anyway".
    All part of "winning" his "battle"with the Crynes and the Council by making Oakwell unviable with no rent being paid.

Fans do not even enter his thoughts.

Arseoyle of the first order.

Conway will be inquiring about wot state millmoors in next!!!

Whilst ever PMG are at this club, we are more likely to rent elsewhere because they don't own Oakwell and obviously ev tit on abart it. There's been Blackburn, Rotherham and now Bradford mentioned in the last 15 months as possible venues. Only a matter of time before the 1st team is laikin in a different town or city imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Noooooooo!
    I think once counted to about 12 or so Jules and even worst constant change between 30, 40 and 50mph limits nightmare !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast