+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Barnsley FC approached Bradford City over ground share as fears grow for club’s futur

RIP BARNSLEY FC if they move us out of the county or anywhere actually. Can see us (the fans) starting a new Barnsley based club up from scratch like Wimbledon n fc United which would have my approval. I just don’t know who we are anymore under pmg 😩

Quote Originally Posted by Dingle council View Post
    RIP BARNSLEY FC if they move us out of the county or anywhere actually. Can see us (the fans) starting a new Barnsley based club up from scratch like Wimbledon n fc United which would have my approval. I just don’t know who we are anymore under pmg 😩
    To be honest I think they are just threatening to take the club away from the town to add pressure to the on going dispute .

However even threatening crossed a line with me and clearly thousands of others who follow this club .

They will pay a severe price in my opinion for crossing that line .

The faithful five thousand next season is back in play .

It keeps making me wonder, what if anything, would finally make this lot want to naff off ?.
    How bad will things have to get to make them finally want to cut their losses, and leave!.

Well I fear we might be about to find out within this next year, because the threat of Lg Two and the ground share somewhere else might be the least of our worries. 😧

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    It keeps making me wonder, what if anything, would finally make this lot want to naff off ?.
    How bad will things have to get to make them finally want to cut their losses, and leave!.

Well I fear we might be about to find out within this next year, because the threat of Lg Two and the ground share somewhere else might be the least of our worries. 😧
    Depends how you want to go with it .

Starve the club of revenue by not renewing your ST next season would be one way but you'd have to accept the possibility of the club dropping straight through league one and in to the bottom tier .

I wouldn't expect them to hang around here for too much longer if less than 5k were attending next season .

But as I say that comes with consequences .

Personally I'd be prepared to go all the way to get our club back .

It's not necessarily about having local owners again it's about having the right owners who want to take the club forward .

They could be from anywhere , it doesn't matter .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Depends how you want to go with it .

Starve the club of revenue by not renewing your ST next season would be one way but you'd have to accept the possibility of the club dropping straight through league one and in to the bottom tier .

I wouldn't expect them to hang around here for too much longer if less than 5k were attending next season .

But as I say that comes with consequences .

Personally I'd be prepared to go all the way to get our club back .

It's not necessarily about having local owners again it's about having the right owners who want to take the club forward .

They could be from anywhere , it doesn't matter .
    Agree. We could do wi art the bullshyte n all which has been a constant thing under this lot too.

Barnsley floodlights on when passing near the ground today, wasting electric or some game on ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Barnsley floodlights on when passing near the ground today, wasting electric or some game on ?
    There on most day's , sumdi forgot to take wire art on meter that stopped it going rarnd , ivvry leet being left on plus player's hair dryers !! YEB sez a bill for 750k will be sent out shortly !! all allegedly of course ,

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Behind closed doors “Fire sale” demonstration game…. 11-00am….
    All agents and Scouts welcome (please bring cheque books. However CONTACTLESS IS accepted HERE)

Cash only nar " wen thuv gon thuv gon" ,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123