+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Swansea City Match Thoughts

Looks like the new man might have something, hes cut the goals conceded in half in his first game.

Conway Out.

Needs a 60% clear out a lack of fight and desire through the team. Where’s it gone ?

Not blaming the new head coach for this one for once we looked organized at protecting the goal for most part at the expense of giving up most of the possession in the hope of nicking a goal.

The body language from some of the players as got relegation written all over them.

We are going down. Status Quo, Woodrow offered nothing, while we you don’t change the status Quo you get the same old same old story.

What price loosing Alex and Sol not being adequately replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Conway Out.
    The whole ownership should be out,if they carry on it could mean the end of The Barnsley Football club

Woodrow is copping a lot of stick recently. Thats the first game I saw in ages.

He wasnt good but the service to him is between shyte and non existent.

Well that was another shocking display. We did seem to be more organized defensively in the first half, but to be fair Swansea didn't get out of second gear and played tippy tappy having 81% possession, 450 passes to our 75. Both sides one shot each off target. The dullest half of football I have watched.
    The best chance of the second half fell to Woodrow, who fluffed his lines, after good work by Helik and Cole.
    I could not believe that Woodrow stayed on when the subs were made.
    This team has relegation written all over it. No intensity, no fight, nothing

He missed another clear chance by scuffing it didn't he, and it seems like he and most of them aren't bothered now.
    I can't accept managers favourites who never get dropped, especially when they are in awful form and don't know where the goal is anymore.
    This is nailed on relegation for me this time with just a whimper, and the players and owners between them should be ashamed of themselves!. 😡

New Coach same shyte " not his fault entirely " but he picked the starting 11 who were all garbage , subs not much either , Cole unlucky to be subbed , I thought he was the best of an awful bunch.

Very poor…First half was as boring as watching grass grow….. How Palmer stayed on after the first 30 minutes is beyond me… Pedestrian, uninterested performance………….He and a few others came out second half and it looks like they’d had a flea in the ear….. more intensity which lasted 5 minute, the ref didn’t call a foul and they dropped their concentration, and bang… 0-1. That was it, only a matter of time…..
    Looked more organised in defence tonight. Woodrow HAS to be rested.

Lost 10 from last 11 says it all there won't be any selling this january simply nobody will buy anybody helic mads collins might get a few bob for the roles who have killed the club

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast