+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ipswich Town Post Match Thoughts

good pic on tinternet , Warne coming out of Ikea with a flat pack trophy cabinet.

Another professional performance from the Millers. At half time even though we were one nil up I was a bit worried. Not because of Ipswich, but because of the stupidity of this referee who's well known to Miller fans for some strange decisions in previous games involving a Rotherham United team. He's a law unto himself and seems to think that waving yellow cards around makes him look good. Well I've got news for you mate, it doesn't, and you're a complete di ckhead.
    Anyway, we saw the game out after adding to our lead and the referee seemed to calm down a bit in the second half after realising his earlier mistakes. Well done Millers, top of the league. Doesn't it look good, wow.

Well in lads

Smith is now our top scorer and top assist but 2nd in league for both

TOP OF THE LEAGUE

How good was Wiles goal?

Excellent performance.

Great shape, great workrate, 2 good finishes.

Just thought that the ref might send off Lindsay or Icky late in the first half. Odd isn't it, when we win but still think the ref was shyte.

Ipswich had loads of posession, but very little threat. They will do well to get anywhere near the playéoffs under Cook.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    How good was Wiles goal?
    It was a fantastic goal. When he hit it I thought their keeper was going to save it but there was so much bend on the ball that it was always curling away from the keeper's grasp. BRILLIANT!

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    How good was Wiles goal?
    Pure quality and fully deserved goal.

Going forward we did enough without creating loads of clear cut chances throughout the match, but defensively that was simply awesome and I think even if Ipswich had somehow found another gear we still would have matched them with relative ease. Everyone knew what they were doing and talking to each other and even if Ipswich managed to get one or two decent passes together we always caught up and stopped them moving forwards. There was a moment when we forced them back from their attack and all our coaches stood up and applauded the team, great to see. Warney looked very fired up when he came over to the fans at the end.

What gets me, is the commit ment every game..it's incredible..not like we've d
    seen for a long time..and oh..forgot we can play a bit...

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    What gets me, is the commit ment every game..it's incredible..not like we've d
    seen for a long time..and oh..forgot we can play a bit...
    We must be good to get you back on here commenting

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast