+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oxford win again..

Oxford win again..

And Kane plays the full 90 minutes again. A midfielder who's been more or less an ever present for them this season and plays the full 90 minutes every game.

in league 1

Another calamitous decision in a season of calamitous decisions .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Another calamitous decision in a season of calamitous decisions .
    I agree. He'll return a year lighter on his contract and no doubt hit form for us and be sold cheaper than if he'd stayed here.

Another not given much game time , although he seemed to be injured quite a lot ?? , Bornmuff away "45 mins" he looked Class , maybe he has found life in League one suits him better , bring him back in January if it's possible ?, we are hardly flush just now in Midfield , deserves a chance at least , what did he cost 1.2m ?

Question is, will be want to come back Roma. He hasn't been given consistent game time to show what he can do. I couldn't believe he was loaned out even before we had Gomes in place. He didn't fit Val's style of play for me but, I would have said that he'd be perfect for a more open style of play that we're trying to play. I thought this season would have been a perfect opportunity to give him game time.

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    Question is, will be want to come back Roma. He hasn't been given consistent game time to show what he can do. I couldn't believe he was loaned out even before we had Gomes in place. He didn't fit Val's style of play for me but, I would have said that he'd be perfect for a more open style of play that we're trying to play. I thought this season would have been a perfect opportunity to give him game time.
    maybe not Arby , it's hardly an attractive proposition for anyone to come to Oakwell with all this turmoil surrounding the Club , it's fair to remember though he looked outstanding when playing at Donny, that was also league one though , I'm not knocking the lad , sometimes though player's find a level at which they are comfortable playing at, that may be the case with HK ? For me he's worth another chance here in a system that probably suits his game , good luck to the lad

At least he'll be good enough next season in league one .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    At least he'll be good enough next season in league one .
    He might be in the championship with Oxford lol

According to the Chronical , we are" considering " bringing Herbert Kane back from his loan spell at Oxford United ,
    In other news !! Oulare is having trials with Everest FC , a club spokesperson said " It's going to be a mountainous job , but once he's been triple glazed he should be back in the Frame for another 15 min cameo in April ",
    TED MOULT EVEREST FC ,,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast