+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Losing our star in January

Losing our star in January

No, not Tarkowski but Maxwel Cornet. He must be attracting a lot of interest, let's hope no-one makes an offer we can't refuse.

I think, thats why heres here - Kritty.....would pliss me off he legged it before season end though.

No chance.

Hey up, some distant planets must be in alignment, I agree with BT. We might have a few things to worry about, but Cornet jumping ship in January is not one of them.

It’s a big January for us I feel this year ( if we dont get more points between now and December I have a feeling we might have a clear out anyway - so Tarky going part of that and as others allude to a big offer could come for Maxwell and one or two others I feel if clubs know we’re vulnerable ie looking like relegation fodder offerrs may come.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    It’s a big January for us I feel this year ( if we dont get more points between now and December I have a feeling we might have a clear out anyway - so Tarky going part of that and as others allude to a big offer could come for Maxwell and one or two others I feel if clubs know we’re vulnerable ie looking like relegation fodder offerrs may come.
    We are seasoned relegation battlers army88, our goal difference does not reflect a side being "relegation fodder" by any means.

I am now of the opinion Pace knows exactly what he is doing and Tarkowski will only be sold in January if silly money is put on the table.

I'll wager we will stay up by a comfortable margin. Dyche has proved on many occasions he knows how to dodge the bullet, we will be fine.

Aren't we losing him for 6 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Aren't we losing him for 6 weeks
    Hopefully they get knocked out of the competition early and we have him back in a flash.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)