+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If we got relegated

If we got relegated

Would it be a good thing if we went down and were forces to play by the football league rules. Then we could sign all the sponser deals needed and have the right budget when we came back to the cheating premier league.

Quote Originally Posted by george123 View Post
    Would it be a good thing if we went down and were forces to play by the football league rules. Then we could sign all the sponser deals needed and have the right budget when we came back to the cheating premier league.
    my concern is that if we went down, we would see a lot of rule changes come into effect in the PL that would hinder our chances to kick on when we got promoted.
    The PL and the greedy 6 are hoping we go down, their underhanded tactics are far from over.

Im more wary now because Hoffman is leaving simply because he failed to stop the takeover. The next person they bring in will also have a specific remit and agenda against our club

That is what concerns me if we go down, The other bitch clubs will collude again to have rules changed, So we may not be allowed back in.

Surely any rule changes would also have to affect Man City? They are mega-rich too......not on the same level as us but you get my point

Quote Originally Posted by Alberts__Lob View Post
    They are mega-rich too......not on the same level as us but you get my point
    I love the fact that that sentence even exists!!

Do these idiot Chairmen not know anything about serious Middle East politics which include terrorism and religion.

The Shiite Moslems of Iran are using their fellow Shiites such as Quatar and the rebels of North Yemen in a proxy war against the Sunni Moslems of Saudi Arabia.

The Premier League Chairmen probably don't realise but every strike against the new owners of NUFC is propaganda for the Iranian cause, as is holding the World Cup in Quatar with its TV network of Al Jazeira which is forever backing extremist Muslim terrorists.

I think the F.A are clueless as well as they approved of the England team going to Germany and giving the Nazi salute not long before WW2.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I love the fact that that sentence even exists!!
    This image always makes me smile

Name:  IMG-20211008-WA0056.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  63.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kirkland View Post
    That is what concerns me if we go down, The other bitch clubs will collude again to have rules changed, So we may not be allowed back in.
    I agreed, this is my major concern that they'll push stuff through whilst we're gone.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    Do these idiot Chairmen not know anything about serious Middle East politics which include terrorism and religion.

The Shiite Moslems of Iran are using their fellow Shiites such as Quatar and the rebels of North Yemen in a proxy war against the Sunni Moslems of Saudi Arabia.

The Premier League Chairmen probably don't realise but every strike against the new owners of NUFC is propaganda for the Iranian cause, as is holding the World Cup in Quatar with its TV network of Al Jazeira which is forever backing extremist Muslim terrorists.

I think the F.A are clueless as well as they approved of the England team going to Germany and giving the Nazi salute not long before WW2.
    WOW man, you really need to check your facts before you start treading on this kind of politically sensitive ground.

Qatar is NOT a 'Shia Muslims' (Not Shiite) country. It is Sunni country. However Qatar has always been an inclusive nation with it's Shia neighbours Iran who they share their enormous Gas fields and wealth with.

I've lived in Qatar for 6 yrs man and you really don't have a clue what you are talking about.

My recommendation is that you stick to football matters and not comment on thing you quite clearly have zero knowledge and have done zero research into.

Can we get a moderators opinion on some of this culturally ignorant statements please.

Thanks

Well...Sherwood shared his opinion based on something he beleived to be fact and you've corrected him. Given the nature of your response it's clearly something that has riled you and, given the context (where you live, backound knowledge,etc), I can understand that. However, Sherwood, in my opinion, has posted from a place of 'not knowing' as opposed to doing so with an agenda and might read your response with the same raised eyebrows that you clearly read his with.

Right. I'm off to teach 7 year olds about star jumps which, in terms of difficulty, is on a level with geo-religious politics. And I may even have made that phrase up.

Have a good day, all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)