+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Norway Gone Made!

Norway Gone Made!

Adverts showing Santa gets a boyfriend! As the world gone mad!!! Talk about spoiling Christmas for all those kids!! If you want to be gay then fine but behind closed doors!

Taking the knee - rainbow laces FFS. If I wanted to go to a circus I would but I just want to go to a football game!

Does Alex or Gabby get down on their knees? Should we celebrate this fine day if so?

Poor Mrs Claus how hurt must she be feeling after discovering this betrayal. I'll never be able to look at Santa in the same way again - the dirty barstad

This type of thinking and stupidity is all driven by the Leftie element in society, particularly the Liberal Leftie "Chattering Classes".

I feel so sad for my grandchildren having this nonsense forced down their throats, both actually go to faith schools so I'm just hoping there's more of a sense of balance at these but I won't be holding my breath.

I can feel some heated conversations coming on once they hit ****age years, I will be extremely strong in standing my ground if they start spouting "virtue signaling" nonsense at me.

Are any of you who are grandparents to ****agers and millennials finding this crap to be a problem with them?

I’ve said before that this garbage is being pushed by anarchists, violent action has failed so now they populate innumerable pressure groups to advocate what the vast majority of the population despise. Black Lives Matter is an anarchist group and so is, in my opinion, Stonewall, who have conned the Albion into having all this rainbow **** on Friday night.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Poor Mrs Claus how hurt must she be feeling after discovering this betrayal. I'll never be able to look at Santa in the same way again - the dirty barstad
    She must have got the sack, but not the same one new age santa has got his "claus" into.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    This type of thinking and stupidity is all driven by the Leftie element in society, particularly the Liberal Leftie "Chattering Classes".

I feel so sad for my grandchildren having this nonsense forced down their throats, both actually go to faith schools so I'm just hoping there's more of a sense of balance at these but I won't be holding my breath.

I can feel some heated conversations coming on once they hit ****age years, I will be extremely strong in standing my ground if they start spouting "virtue signaling" nonsense at me.

Are any of you who are grandparents to ****agers and millennials finding this crap to be a problem with them?
    Think this very much depends on the household in which they are brought up in Mick as well as the views they come into contact with at school. I recently had a family get together to celebrate my 60th and was pleased to see that such issues could be discussed and debated about with the older ones and that-thankfully-they had not fallen for this rubbish.As a rule they did seem more aware of issues around race and gender and supportive of these than certainly would have been the norm in our childhood, but this did not blind them to concerns over woke /cancel culture concerns. I think the ability and opportunity to debate is key in order to avoid people being brainwashed into particular thinking-and this should apply particularly in schools.

This world is going feckin mad. Won't be long before we have Snow Black and the seven slighter shorter people. Whilst on my soapbox, what about the stupid apologies from football commentators when they hear some bad language on the terraces. Happened the other night at Blackpool near the end of the game. Yet, I turned over to BBC after the game and the program had people using abysmal language, yet no apologies. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    This world is going feckin mad. Won't be long before we have Snow Black and the seven slighter shorter people. Whilst on my soapbox, what about the stupid apologies from football commentators when they hear some bad language on the terraces. Happened the other night at Blackpool near the end of the game. Yet, I turned over to BBC after the game and the program had people using abysmal language, yet no apologies. Why?
    I've been banging on about this for ages. It's a football match for goodness sake, not 'Songs of Praise'. As you say, it's fine to use this sort of language on other TV programmes but not at a football match. Hypocracy or what?

Songs of Praise - classic!

Not as if people the swearing really matters, it's endemic in most parts of everyday life - maybe it's because the commentators feel they need to say something rather than nothing.

Mick my kids are ****agers and they've yet to jump on a bandwagon, my son at 16 whilst articulate is yet to wake up to reality beyond the Xbox and Crypto trading world though. I've told them both they have the right to their opinion and by the same token must respect the rights of others to theirs with the caveat that I am always right

Sick of taking the knee bollox and now rainbow laces with rainbow flags. As the world gone mad!!

Clough will be turning in his grave with all these pink shirts and girlie headbands which greasy Jack wears - he must swing both ways!

Anyone know yet when there will be a celebration at football matches of IT/They as surely it’s discrimination to leave this folk out! Lai must be having nightmares at spending the budget on gender free bogs!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)