+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sheffield United manager.

Sheffield United manager.

Word is that he has been sacked. This morning.

Someone lock Warney in a cellar.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Warnock or Bruce went back.

Paul Heckingbottom will take the hot seat, he did fairly well last time he was in it.

Would not be surprised for them to try to take Warne . Bruce would be the Fav for me . Think Warnock's retired again now hes got the record . Probably sat with his slippers on in Devon with a glass of red looking out at the beautiful countryside

Daniel Farke?

Warney wouldn’t do it to us would he?

He’d take Ben as well I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Would not be surprised for them to try to take Warne . Bruce would be the Fav for me . Think Warnock's retired again now hes got the record . Probably sat with his slippers on in Devon with a glass of red looking out at the beautiful countryside
    and who can blame him....top man is Neil. Yes Bruce may well just do that but, isn't there a clause in contracts where you cannot take another post soon having received a pay off? That's why Eddie Howe/Chris Wilder sat out of the game for some time.

Bet Wilder's having a right old laugh at the Prince this morning, how much in compo he's paid out in the last year? could have bought a new forward for that

Apparently he was told this morning that there is no budget for transfers, he complained and was sacked

''Hello is that Paul Heckingbottom?''

''Yes''

''This is the Prince, please help me and the club we are in trouble, will you take over please please I beg you? I will give you a thousnad camels''

''I'm on my way''

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Warney wouldn’t do it to us would he?

He’d take Ben as well I reckon.
    I presume the Blunts will want a manager with a successful record in the Championship and one who can keep them in the Premier League if they get there.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I presume the Blunts will want a manager with a successful record in the Championship and one who can keep them in the Premier League if they get there.
    That was their criteria for the one they've just binned

I can,t see them going for the Norwich fan though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast