Uniteds players are suffering mental fatigue, from a part time job. Maybe i can send them a delivery of chooches, or do you call them comforters.

United have always been good at telling anyone who would listen how good they are, bearing up under impossible strain.

All of Bonners skill in management is unlimited empathy, is someone said rub my feet, he would.

I remember Sammy Lee at Liverpool playing 65 games a season. Bonner keeps on about how the games keep coming. Yes, its a football club. God help those people if they ever get a proper job. When are the opposition going to cotton on that Ironside needs to be knobbled.

Then we can watch defeat after defeat, its bl oody mindedness keeping them afloat.

As for empathy, let me try it.

Dear United players, My god, you are wonderful, under intense strain, competing against all odds. Blessed art though.

I take the knee to each and everyone. I bow my head. I offer prayer. May you continue your crusades, that energy may flow, and your talents flourish. As they do. Holy holy holy, may your sufferings be little, and your win bonus big.

FFS, there are so few real men around.

Edgar of Romsey Terrace. Ive spent my admission fee for the Sunderland game on a mental fatigue potion, if it works ill send a delivery.