+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hecky interview on Barnsley

Nudge, --Is this Gally fella, who owns/runs BBS, someone who is in the know at Oakwell and someone who is fed information from key figures inside Oakwell about your discussions with Heckingbottom "causing a bit of a stir"at the club ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Nudge, --Is this Gally fella, who owns/runs BBS, someone who is in the know at Oakwell and someone who is fed information from key figures inside Oakwell about your discussions with Heckingbottom "causing a bit of a stir"at the club ?
    Yes - I think he gets to know a bit about what’s happening.

I am not sure that Gally does get to know much, as he is critical of the 80%

Quote Originally Posted by Nozzer1953 View Post
    I am not sure that Gally does get to know much, as he is critical of the 80%
    I don’t think he has any links to the owners - but then again does any Barnsley fan ?
    But I think he knows people working at the club so he gets snippets from them.
    I used to be in contact with him - but not anymore as he has labelled me a racist.

Hecky went before he was sacked. 1 win in 18 matches. Total crap when he left.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Which IMO is an indication of the high level manoeuvring skills of these owners.

Hecky - ‘I’m continually being marginalised - so the next club that comes in I’m off.’
    Gautheir - ‘ok, sign this contract.’
    Kerching !!!
    £500 k compensation from Leeds for Hecky drops into the bank balance of the Barnsley owners.
    Last edited by Young_Nudger; 30-11-2021 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Those stats say it all don't they Ponty.
    I didn't want it to all fall apart for him and its a shame how it ended, what with the January window in 2017 etc.
    But theres no doubt that we were going down at the time under him with little or no fight left in us anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12