+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prediction League, Game 13

If I place my Goldfish bowl near the window in the sunlight and the fish swims two times to the right ,then once to the left , so its 2-1 to us. 2-1 to the mighty clarets. (Even a Goldfish must know what its doing ! ) Then after I will think about selling Goldfish bowls in the market??

2-1

Burnley 1 Spurs 3- Kane loves the Turf.

BT: You and outwood would make a 'cracking couple' on the comedy stage a bit like 'Blackpool and wise' ? Please really think about it I would make a fortune as your Manager.

Just thought about it ,if its 2-1 to us , I would replace al your Members of Parliament , with Goldfish at least they know what they are doing ! And todays Members of Parliament do they know ???

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    BT: You and outwood would make a 'cracking couple' on the comedy stage a bit like 'Blackpool and wise' ? Please really think about it I would make a fortune as your Manager.
    This should come as no surprise Balan but I have been on stage. Indeed my friends all laughed when I told them I was going to be a stand up comedian. They aren’t laughing now.

Spurs will score at least two with our defence,so I will be optimistic and hope we can score two as well
    2-2

No doubt Messrs Kane and Son Heung-Min will score their customary goals so we will have to get 3.

So for me it's Burnley 3 Tottenham Hotspur 2.

Burnley 1 Totts 2 sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    If I place my Goldfish bowl near the window in the sunlight and the fish swims two times to the right ,then once to the left , so its 2-1 to us. 2-1 to the mighty clarets. (Even a Goldfish must know what its doing ! ) Then after I will think about selling Goldfish bowls in the market??

2-1
    I need a bit of help to get off the bottom of the Prediction League Balan.

How much do you want for the goldfish?

Sadly BT ,its going to be rather difficult for me, to let us part. I have grown some what attached to the hypnotic fish, its worth, is rather negligible it is its home ,that is the bowl, from somewhere between 1368 to 1644 AD, Chinese Ming dynasty bowl ,rather rare.( A cool million at a guess! ) But then for you £ 100 K! A terrific bargain for you, just think you will be climbing in no time up the Prediction league. All friends will marvel at your newly acquired psychic power? And at a give away price!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)