+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Parsons, new loan wing back

The Dorchester! With Nicholas bloody Parsons!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Thing with Nemane is he was made of glass last season and so far he's made of glass this season. Some players are just like that. Similar can be said of Cameron. Whilst both are obviously great players their injury records before they came to Meadow Lane were poor and they have remained poor this season. As I've said elsewhere with a thin squad we can't afford passengers as has amply been demonstrated when Cameron doesn't play we generally don't win. Whilst Cameron has obviously done very well when he plays hes already proving to be a liability in terms of picking up knocks and that's why he is probably still playing at this level. Personally with a smaller squad I would have thought that a players injury record would have been high on the football radar list when selecting potential squad members but that does not appear to have been the case. And look how many games both have missed already.
    He's only got a small fracture...I used to play in goal with dislocated fingers held together with electrical tape.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123