+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Peterborough United v Barnsley Match Thoughts

Peterborough United v Barnsley Match Thoughts

Dare I even say it's a winnable game .

Truth is it isn't of course .

Three points is an absolute must in any case .

He's got to start Iseka and Morris up top surely .

Hopefully Mads is back in defence and Gomes comes in to the midfield .

Its only one game and he does deserve longer of course, but questions had to be asked the other night about some of his first team selections.
    Hopefully he will have learned more in defeat though, and he will have got to see who can improve and who is simply not good enough, and who just doesn't care.

They're no mugs at London Road this lot, ed some decent results. I predict another loss if we approach this game the same as we did on Wednesday night. Past caring to be honest.

This used to be one of our best away games which we could regularly win (the other one is away at Luton), but Id take a draw at least tomorrow.
    Yes I know we must start winning games quickly, but as long as there is something to build on. Like an attacking 2-2 or a defensively strong 0-0, that would be something at least.

Could be off

WTF when looked out of the window on my third visit to the bathroom during the night ( I'm at that age nar ) .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    WTF when looked out of the window on my third visit to the bathroom during the night ( I'm at that age nar ) .
    get thissen checked Animal , Ova 1k reds travelling theer today , shud keep warm squesshed together in that stand that wa built for little people !!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    get thissen checked Animal , Ova 1k reds travelling theer today , shud keep warm squesshed together in that stand that wa built for little people !!
    Aye I think I should really , my old man had prostate cancer but it was found early and so he could live with it .

Name:  94F4D72B-29B5-4873-AC24-8AB37D66ECB8.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  17.0 KB

I see sick note is still in bed.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast