+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Peterborough United v Barnsley Match Thoughts

Hondermark 5 mins MOM ! Rest were muckdarn !

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Who mendud leets the daft sod ! Itwa betta wiem off ,
    MOM ? Hondermark by a mile , an he only laiked 5mins ,

It's that green strip to blame Acido, wots tha think ?
    How many times we been relegated in green away kit?

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    How many times we been relegated in green away kit?
    Premiership away shirt ed green on it. Horrible kit that I thought but many seemed to like it fo some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Premiership away shirt ed green on it. Horrible kit that I thought but many seemed to like it fo some reason.
    Still wear mine occasionally to matches….. loved it…
    My initial question was because I thought we had the green one in the season we went down with Morais…. Can’t remember, we definitely had it in the prem though..
    Last edited by Jules88; 28-11-2021 at 10:19 AM.

Well I braved it with the lad and it was up there with Millwall at home a couple of seasons ago, bloody freezing! There were people going to the loo to get warm off the hand dryers!
    As for the game.......terrible two bad sides lacking confidence. Woodrow couldn't score in front of an open goal at the minute! Morris was unlucky twice and looks to be getting back to what he was before the injury, defence is a lot tighter now.
    Fans were outstanding and gave support from.minute one! Songs were funny but not very encouraging..."We lose at home, we lose away, we lost last week and we'll lose today"

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Well I braved it with the lad and it was up there with Millwall at home a couple of seasons ago, bloody freezing! There were people going to the loo to get warm off the hand dryers!
    As for the game.......terrible two bad sides lacking confidence. Woodrow couldn't score in front of an open goal at the minute! Morris was unlucky twice and looks to be getting back to what he was before the injury, defence is a lot tighter now.
    Fans were outstanding and gave support from.minute one! Songs were funny but not very encouraging..."We lose at home, we lose away, we lost last week and we'll lose today"
    I tip my hat off to yourself and the 1200 who followed us down there yesterday in those conditions and on the back of the absolute rubbish we've seen this season .

Total respect Perky .

Gallows humour is all we have unfortunately at the moment and the fans have to inspire themselves because nobody at the club is .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234