I see no possibility of any team above the current bottom 5 going down, they are all averaging more than a point per game and 46 points this season will be enough to avoid the drop.

So, how about the two teams immediately above the bottom three.

Stevenage have thus far not been lower than 21st, they are getting exactly one point per game and 46 points will be enough this season. There seems to be enough about Stevenage that makes them consistently good enough to not have a totally disastrous run of form. On Tuesday away from home they twice recovered from losing positions to get a point. This puts them 5 points clear of 23rd place.

All at Barrow are still delighted to be in League Two. It is a totally united club with a supporters club that functions well, regularly contributing effort and money. I expect that recent negligence up front and at the back will cease. Their general game is significantly better than that of at at least six other teams. I do not think that they need much more to be done to comfortably stay clear of relegation.

So, for me it will be two of the current bottom three that will go down. All three clubs are seriously troubled, much more so than the two immediately above them.