+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Brighton & Hove Albion - v - Leeds United *** Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Thing is Rev, Below us this time last season where Sheff utd, West Brom and Fulham - who couldn't muster a point between em

Different proposition this season - even Norwich have started picking up points

And though we wheren't that much better points wise this time last season we where playing well - can't say the same now
    Was trying to put a positive spin on things Tichi...perhaps the JD had something to do with it

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Yes I did notice Harrison was poor again last night and agree he gave Firpo a suicide ball but I think we have a few liability's at the moment.

Need our injured 1st teamers back quickly.
    And what are they going to do? Foreshaw was asked that question and he replied by saying even when they come back cant expect to be firing on all cylinders! May take them 6 to 7 games to get back to peak fitness. Now is what needs to be addressed not if and when they come back. Mind you before their injuries we weren't traveling much better. Doom and Gloom are the right words for our current plight.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    And what are they going to do? Foreshaw was asked that question and he replied by saying even when they come back cant expect to be firing on all cylinders! May take them 6 to 7 games to get back to peak fitness. Now is what needs to be addressed not if and when they come back. Mind you before their injuries we weren't traveling much better. Doom and Gloom are the right words for our current plight.
    Nah doom and gloom would be if we bottom and cut adrift.

Take perverse hope from the fact that we managed a point when playing that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Nah doom and gloom would be if we bottom and cut adrift.

Take perverse hope from the fact that we managed a point when playing that crap.
    Doom and gloom are when you are struggling and changes are needed. Ohhh look Man u are beating Chelsea away from home wtf. I wonder what has changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Yes I did notice Harrison was poor again last night and agree he gave Firpo a suicide ball but I think we have a few liability's at the moment.

Need our injured 1st teamers back quickly.
    We have all spoken about the need to get Bamford back on the park just for being a target. But...and I know some will disagree because of his lack of speed...I reckon Ayling could make a difference to the current mindset and confidence if he can get back out there soon. He gives 100% and always buzzing about the park. Just seems to have that geeing up factor that influences others....like Alioski did.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    We have all spoken about the need to get Bamford back on the park just for being a target. But...and I know some will disagree because of his lack of speed...I reckon Ayling could make a difference to the current mindset and confidence if he can get back out there soon. He gives 100% and always buzzing about the park. Just seems to have that geeing up factor that influences others....like Alioski did.
    Think Ayling adds a lot - not on a leader on the pitch but gets us going forward down the right and links with Rapha well and puts the ball where he wants it

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post

Not knocking him….just saying. I just saw this:-

Alioski last rating down at Brighton. -3

“Carelessly gave away a penalty, gave the ball away, gave Brighton too much joy on his flank”
    “Hooked at the break”

Awful game we all agree but a point and clean sheet, rare thing from that lot.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Not knocking him….just saying. I just saw this:-

Alioski last rating down at Brighton. -3

“Carelessly gave away a penalty, gave the ball away, gave Brighton too much joy on his flank”
    “Hooked at the break”

Awful game we all agree but a point and clean sheet, rare thing from that lot.
    Would be more interested in what Ayling did last time v Brighton rather than Alioski.. given the circumstances, George. ☺

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)