+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Brighton & Hove Albion - v - Leeds United *** Matchday Thread***

Anybody hear of Lampty before tonight?
    Me neither.

Pretty sure he came through the Chelski academy and has played a lot of England youth football.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Glad to see you posting.

Potter seems to know how to play against us. Think Palace will be more open. Until we have everyone fully match fit and getting back on form the every game has an edge of trepidation at the moment.

Struijk did well when he came on. Wonder if he will come in for Harrison so James and Rapha can play wide.

This was the sort of frustrating performance we used to come up against in the EFL and think how did they nick a point - the fact we managed to is a huge positive.
    Does Potter know how to play us? All the league knows how to play us and that is what we used to do to teams come at us flat out and we crumble. Brighton's passing all over the ground was impressive 2 posters and some easy chances were missed other teams would have had 4 past us. Roberts only one that looked like coming close to the rest apart Meslier I will say it now was dog poo.
    The Messier has lost his 11 disciples.

Having watched MOTD tonight I think we can also thank Norwich City for not being able to hit a cows arse with a banjo - they had some seriously good chances to beat Wolves - maybe the footie gods are smiling on us.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Having watched MOTD tonight I think we can also thank Norwich City for not being able to hit a cows arse with a banjo - they had some seriously good chances to beat Wolves - maybe the footie gods are smiling on us.
    I know I watched it fully as I said they did to wolves what Brighton did to us.
    Just watching Billy's fav review of MB reckons second half we evened out lol. Only recall when Roberts came on for the last ten that we did anything.
    You know what I enjoyed about Brighton was the 2 full-backs pure 2 and 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    I never watch it unless we win.
    I know. Sad bast ard.

Brighton have some very decent players, so we dodged a bullet today.

I had the game down as 0-0, but was expecting a much better game from our side.

I guess we should be grateful for the point, but I’ve always preferred seeing us play well and not need charitable finishing from the opposition.

Not sure it was here, but someone mentioned the toll that COVID might be having on those players who’ve had it?

Not sure about that, but a few seemed well off of what they can achieve.

I had Trossard in one of my fantasy teams (I dropped Meslier and Llorente), so my bad mojo may have been transferred to the real world?!

Firpo = Footballer

two words Focking Sh1te

I don#y slate players but the lad is f0ckig useless
    Last edited by fredlufc74; 28-11-2021 at 12:25 AM.

Lampty ripped Firpo a new arse tonight and he was rightly pulled off before he got sent off!

Not offering Alioski a decent contract now looks like a huge mistake.
    Last edited by Rev72; 28-11-2021 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Does Potter know how to play us? All the league knows how to play us and that is what we used to do to teams come at us flat out and we crumble. Brighton's passing all over the ground was impressive 2 posters and some easy chances were missed other teams would have had 4 past us. Roberts only one that looked like coming close to the rest apart Meslier I will say it now was dog poo.
    The Messier has lost his 11 disciples.
    His system is very good at messing up our man 2 man marking and when we need to swap runners.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)