+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No news about today’s home game against Motherwell on Club website

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    The club could surely print the Under 12 season tickets in a different colour. It is not rocket science!
    They are a different colour, but the person on the gate being paid nothing for doing a job isn't likely to challenge an adult who presents an under 12 season ticket - why should they risk getting abuse and possibly threats from such an individual? In the final analysis if the gate operator has 600 clicks and 600 stubs they don't care.

By the way I think the under 12 ticket is £1 - why would the club reduce that to half price? It's also conditional that the £1 ticket is purchased with a full price adult ticket so that's probably why they can't be available. I also believe it's restricted to two per full price adult ticket You can however buy a juvenile (12 - 16 YOA or in full time education) half priced ticket without needing an accompanying adult.

I agree though that it's a bit off not selling the £1 ticket for under 12 to an existing season ticket holder assuming that ticket holder hasn't already purchased the maximum two.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    They are a different colour, but the person on the gate being paid nothing for doing a job isn't likely to challenge an adult who presents an under 12 season ticket - why should they risk getting abuse and possibly threats from such an individual? In the final analysis if the gate operator has 600 clicks and 600 stubs they don't care.

By the way I think the under 12 ticket is £1 - why would the club reduce that to half price? It's also conditional that the £1 ticket is purchased with a full price adult ticket so that's probably why they can't be available. I also believe it's restricted to two per full price adult ticket You can however buy a juvenile (12 - 16 YOA or in full time education) half priced ticket without needing an accompanying adult.

I agree though that it's a bit off not selling the £1 ticket for under 12 to an existing season ticket holder assuming that ticket holder hasn't already purchased the maximum two.
    But not as off as charging a 20 year old 30 odd % more than a man with a lifetime of savings and inflation proof pension.

I know the irony won't escape you but it does seem to escape a lot of folk.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post

Deecom previously posted that he had already purchased an Under 12 season ticket for his older grandson so he still qualifies for the two Under 12 season tickets per Adult season ticket purchased.
    In my opinion the Club need to use a bit of commonsense on the selling of half price season tickets for children aged Under 12.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)