+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Dagenham and Redbridge 27.11.21 [NL]

Horrible game to attend, freezing cold and the wind really played its part. It’s one of those games you can easily enough lose as win. Ultimately we got through it and took the 3 points, it wasn’t pretty but it sets us up nicely now heading into Christmas.

It was clear to see the tough run of games we just had with a few sickness and injury issues thrown in has taken its toll. Two weeks to recharge the batteries and come out hard again starting with Saarfend.

A madras and a very large brandy in front of the fire for me now.

We weren’t at it going forward, but I think we were pretty decent defensively and Roberts came good in the last 20 mins which was the turning point, don’t know how Ruben managed to miss that header. Think my feet are finally starting thaw out now.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Every single one of those 8 wins has been on BT since relegation.
    We still haven't won away on TV since Martin Allen was in charge, or Kiwomya if you count a shoot out win in the FL Trophy.
    Gawd bless BT!

Still cant feel my fingers even though i had my gloves on.. Good 3 points though..

Thought Cameron deserved MOM good defender and good on the ball, think he’s a key player, have we lost this season when he’s started?

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Still cant feel my fingers even though i had my gloves on.. Good 3 points though..
    I suffer with cold fingers... have you tried mitts? They seem to keep the fingers warmer - you can move them about & sort of spread warmth around.

If I hadn't bought my tickets yesterday would have gave it a miss, can't remember being so cold at footy for a long time.
    Highlights, Roberts two sublime balls in from the right and Mrs Slocombe tipping the piledriver over.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Why have you turned up just to mock someone who went to the game in these conditions? Give it a rest.
    Lighten up misery.

I'm not mocking his attendance at all, I'm mocking his earlier comments. He was better keeping his gloves on than typing those beauties, have a read . Carlton's comments summed it up perfectly.

Coldest game I've ever seen at Meadow Lane was against PNE in a midweek early round cup game absolutely freezing and it went to extra time!!! Stood at the back of the Pavis for half the game moving about, stamping my feet in a failed attempt to not be frozen to death. Thankfully I was young then and able to cope #layers#beerjacket

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Is JOB drunk?
    He was awful. I'd have subbed him back off again. Shocker of a performance.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast